I sure would like to wake up, Hello.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Sailor

Re: I sure would like to wake up, Hello.

Postby Sailor » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 am

5) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion.
I have many Christian friends that I love. If I were trying to relate this I would use the Book of Genisis as a guide. Starting with the Garden before the Fall. All beings were alive aware and at peace with no separation from creation\creator. Tempted to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil the consiquence was separation
from creation\creator. Reminding them that the defintion of Hell is separation from God. The way back is reunion .
When asked "Who God is?" Jesus replied "God is ONE". "I And the Father are ONE". I would try to describe\convey the meaning of "ONE" or "NOT TWO". That it is here now and not in anyway imaginary. A misunderstanding of perception taken for fact that can be cleared by honest focused looking.
That is the best I can do for now.

Sailor

Postby Sailor » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 am

6) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
I was in a truck waiting in line going thru the experiances I was having. Hands on wheel, eyes seeing,
hearing looking for who is experianceing this and I saw that that was just a thought. The experiances were just experiances. That thoughts, feelings sights, experiances, emotions all of it did not go any farther that what they were. There was no one experiancing them\it. They\it just ARE.
I really can't describe this. THIS is UNDIVIDED in any way.
Thats the best I can do for now.

Thank you so much for sticking with me here.

Moonlight

Postby Moonlight » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 am

Much love and gratitude here, Mike. Beautiful answers.

I'll have the others look at it, and once you're confirmed (part of the process here), it'll be great if you could join our facebook group for the newly liberated. Its great for discussions, support, discussing life, changes, etc, etc. Kind of like an aftercare group.
Life...is all there is. Wonderfully ordinary, extraordinarily wonderful.
http://wakingfromdelusion.blogspot.com/

Return to “ARCHIVES”