Ready

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Josephkoudelka

Re: Ready

Postby Josephkoudelka » Wed May 14, 2014 8:18 pm

No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Thu May 15, 2014 1:12 am

Since responding earlier today I am experiencing a deep fear of death accompanied by a dark sense of foreboding and depression. I am not doing it, it is like a dark cloud. Intense.

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Thu May 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Intense fear gave way to an energetic sort of excitement. All these things occur but I am not touched by them.

Interestingly, during the past several months I have had 5 eye surgeries to prevent me from going blind in my left eye. Two emergency surgeries in the past week. There isn't a story about this. The mind is not preoccupied by it. At this point it seems the doctors are much more attached to my eye than I am. If my eye has sight or not is not up to me.

Whatever I am, it is not a body mind organism. Self referential thought patterns have their own apparent lifetime. Even in identification with them, this identification occurs and is known by me yet I remain untouched. Nothing needs to be done. It is abundantly clear that there is no doer here. And knowing this, there is the greatest ease.

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Thu May 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Ultimately, there is no enlightenment, no liberation. All there is, is This. This has no need of freedom, freedom is its essence, it's very nature.

And minds are like clouds in an empty sky.

Love.

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Thu May 15, 2014 2:49 pm

If I could edit... lol. I have no need for freedom, freedom is my very nature.

Elena

Postby Elena » Fri May 16, 2014 2:20 am

Oh honey, loved it! :)
Self referential thought patterns have their own apparent lifetime. Even in identification with them, this identification occurs and is known by me yet I remain untouched. Nothing needs to be done. It is abundantly clear that there is no doer here. And knowing this, there is the greatest ease.
Greatest ease indeed! Thank you!

Elena

Postby Elena » Fri May 16, 2014 2:28 am

Have some questions for you, dear...in your own time, simple and fresh...here they are:

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

With love.

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Fri May 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Have some questions for you, dear...in your own time, simple and fresh...here they are:

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

No. No, a separate self is a misunderstanding.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

It is difficult to find the illusion of separateness right now. But it starts with a thought at the moment of waking from sleep. At first, all there is is Awareness, then a flood of memory such as, "where I am, who I am, why it is that I am in this particular space... what happened yesterday, what needs to be done today, are there any problems that need my attention, lol, oh no problems, what a relief, what's for breakfast?" Once this happens, the illusion of a separate self autopilots and now there is a Joseph suffering the affairs of the world. But it is not real. It is all mind stuff, a total illusion.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

Nothing needs to be done, nothing is hidden. It is all happening effortlessly and takes care of itself. There are no objects here. Names for forms are no more real that the Joseph illusion. This is what is... no location at all. Complete ease.

The difference is there is no doubt about it. Doubt is only a confused thought. I know doubt but am not touched. It is a marvelous apparition and it is only myself, winking at myself. Doubts are ridiculous here. :)

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

Well, there was that stick, " - you can't analyze it. there is no you", which gave a jolt for a moment and then it was hilarious. Then you followed with, "what's exactly happening when you say "I begin to analyze it" ?", and the seriously good student kicked in and began analyzing what happens when analyzing is taking place. Ouch.

Then you responded with a particularly dire prognosis, "apparently this thought is not enough for you to relax. There are other thoughts that tell how it should be and the drive to seek continues... You can repeat "there is no you" to the end of times, the drive to find it or to get rid of it still there...", and followed with the question,"Do you do the drive?", which brought me back to the fact there is no me. So "Do you do the drive?" Pushed me over.

Overall, it was important that I dialogued with someone other than my own mind, who was completely clear with regard to their identity or non-identity, if you would. Quite a paradox, lol. :)

This whole thing is a desperate game until it is truly seen as the wonderful game that it is.

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

When there is hunger, eating happens. When a decision needs to be made, an answer arrives and it happens. I am not responsible for anything. Who is there to take responsibility? The ramifications for this are astounding. This is where Love, if I were to choose a word, comes in. Nobody is doing anything whatsoever. Everyone is my Self. Everyone is not everyone. There is only life happening. No need to exploit, no need to withhold, no needs. Everything is provided, and with that a tremendous sense of peace, thoroughly permeated with gratitude, saturates the atmosphere.

Someone asked, "if there is no doer, how do you cross the street?", to which I replied, "the same way you do, without any worry at all. The intelligence here takes care of itself. Why should I get in the way?"

Regarding intention, it happens, I have nothing to do with it.

I don't know how it works, I don't think that it works. No free will. Nothing.

Control? Why? It is an illusion. Total delusion.

6) Anything to add? I am extremely grateful for this time you spent with me.

Also you visited me in a dream last week, you were a blue fairy, a beautiful azure blue. This was actually a couple of days before this dialogue started. But I had been to your website and watched a video and knew of you. I did not actually expect to dialogue with you. I am a lucky dog. :)

The other thing I want to say, is that the freedom of no self is so absolute, that I can express it as easily as drinking a cool glass of water. This does not need a special language to be correct. I can use the pronoun I. I can refer to others. They are no others than myself. I can anthropomorphize, wax poetic, speak or sing this mighty hallelujah til the end of time. Every single word is only a pointer, a sign indicating that which is beyond all words and phrases. There is no right way to express This. That would be like me looking over my own shoulder, what freedom would there be in that? I don't need the reins back, I never had them in the first place. There is no doer!

In the absolute sense, this isn't doing anything at all. It is the mind that thinks it does things.
I have no clue as to who I am. Everything I know is borrowed, it has never been mine from the very start. This life is a gift.

With love. Endlessly. With love.

Elena

Postby Elena » Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 pm

I love you so much, Joseph... sending you warm hug: (( Joseph )) !...So fairy worked! Magic! :) hehe

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Fri May 16, 2014 8:29 pm

I love you too Elena, thank you so much! Magic :) yes!

Return to “ARCHIVES”