DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Micha

Re: DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

Postby Micha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Dearest Shell,

I did the easyest part for me which contains dE with eyes closed. I Feel for sure no I location as a center od dE :)..it was good to review our conversation againg to overlook where I was at the begging. So a good start, lets wait what tomorrow brings; certainly it suits me to work on that exercise for more than one day.

Enjoy. Sending peace.
Mitja

Micha

Postby Micha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Hej,

there is no center when seeing or observing thoughts. With tasting not sure yet; perhaps I need to eat something realy tasty. Perhaps you have some exercise in that are, bebause it s very deeply conditioned that no tongue no flavour.

The problem remains as my body is constantly following me. So there is no red car with me all the time, which would remind me every second you are Mitja. When I want to drink, I always see my hand, the hand in the sweater I put in on.

I am skiing in Austria, so tomorrow I would like to finish my homework till the end, on wednesday I ll be driving home so I wont be able to be in touch. Still the exercise is pretty interesting and it s fine observing what s going on during the day. Hopefully I ll discover some new area of mine/I to investigate.

Love,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Hey dearest Mitja,

thank you for your answers.

Yes, with a tongue and a weak or very strong flavour, there will be sensation, or what we call taste. With the action of toothbrush over the tongue, there will be sensation.

What makes it "your" tongue?

Yes, a hand is seen moving into the armhole of a sweater.

What makes it "your" arm or "your" sweater?

Why is a thought or a vision or sound of some other object not personal or threatening....and something that happens to what you call your body deeply personal?

this is not normally a question I would ask....but I will here: if the right arm went missing for some reason, like amputation, would "you" still exist? If the entire body went missing for some reason (like what is called death of the body), would "you" still exist?

You KNOW we are asking only about your direct experience of these questions. No theory, no faith, no beliefs. Only looking AT your direct experience. Not thinking about it.

so have another go - you are doing very well - and answer these questions from looking directly at direct experience.

Have fun skiing and write when you can as soon as you get back from skiing,

Love, Shell xxxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello again,

Thank you for your patiance and willingness and as always so deep attention and love you put in. Appreciate.

When doing excercise it was noticed again that there is no I center no matter what sense is involved. It was helpful also to sumarize and chew all the new knowledge from dE. I am is getting closer for sure to be burnt..
What makes it "your" tongue?
What makes it "your" arm or "your" sweater?
The thought.
Why is a thought or a vision or sound of some other object not personal or threatening....and something that happens to what you call your body deeply personal?
The thought makes us to believe that we have to take care for the body. If not you can get hurt, dead, sick, unhappy, ect. FEARS made by thoughts, which obviously keeps us in I or illusion, on porpuse; but not for us anymore:)!!! It seems there is always a thought. I ve been realizing that lately, which seems to be very important. Good for us :)..but yet to leave and let it go completely and so deeply is to trust 100% that everything no matter what is good and it is as it should be. There we want to be and yes this brings deep presence called lifeing.
So, to what is the question (is the world real or illusory) occuring?
I ve been looking into this question as well when skiing. It is a thought again taken by I, the I world (illusion called duality) . The real world is just lifeing. I need to say that I don t have much problems to realize that there is no I when just looking through dE. But it is pouring slower step by step into my consciouness and lifeing, what is normaly I believe.

I will stop here, because I don t want to start making further philosophy. It s helpful to keep me at dE only, with your help for sure.

Much love and appreciation coming your way,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Hey dear Mitja,

When doing excercise it was noticed again that there is no I center no matter what sense is involved

Yes, you have frequently seen this. We are no longer looking for an "I". You have seen through this illusion by your own accounts during this thread.

I does not exist. It has never existed.

And yet you write, "I am is getting closer for sure to be burnt"..

Are you clear that there was never an I to be burnt or made friends with or murdered or subdued?

Does I exist? Are you I?

When we are children we believe in santa claus and reindeer flwing through the sky. Until we know there is no Santa Claus and reindeer flying through the sky. After which, is does not matter whether the stories continue about Santa Claus and reindeers flying through the sky. the stories can continue....but you are clear that it is only
illusion.

Is this how it is for you, now, with the "i"?

If not, please describe the sticking points in your next post.

You wrote, "..but yet to leave and let it go completely and so deeply is to trust 100% that everything no matter what is good and it is as it should be".

Is the statement above in green highligh ALSO simply just another thought passing by, which you might be believing in? Is it DIRECT EXPERIENCE?Who or what is letting go completely?
W ho or what is trusting so deeply 100percent?

You have made heaps of good progress and comments. I just choose a few to focus on.

Sending loads of love and looking forward to our next post together.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shell

Postby Shell » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm

post from cell Phone came out in strange format above. But the messaqge itself is clear. Please read carefully xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello Shell,

Good point again, shaking one :)..I need to take some more looking.

I va been thinking about your last post, there is no right answer yer, so I would come back with probably tomorrow. At the moment it seems that most of my stickers is sticking my I in area of am I a DOER.

Nice evening,
Mitja

Micha

Postby Micha » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Dear Shell,

I ve been on something here, just a half step to break through not just the I, but also breaking through everything what has been keeping me away from being.

I need just a clicker, because I understand, and with every post of ourselves its getting deeper and closer.

Everything what is not here and now, what is not happening now, is somehow conditioned by a thought, so I am could believe in.

I ve been thinking a lot about doing, Doership, about DESIRES or FERAS which have been keeping me away from happening. Lots of excuses why I need to be a DOER. And yet at the end it is always a thought against happening or what it is.

The remaining problem is, that I need to think first and check also that I am doesn t exsist when you look through dE. So I am getting used to such a way of lifeing. I feel that it should be good to stay around this two last posts from yours for a little longer. Because at the end it s like you said, do you believe in Santa Claus or not :)..and it s obvious now too, that there is no I to burn. When trying to burn the I you are helping it to survive and even grow. And I agree also with my statement about 100% trust, that this is also a thought behind which keeps the I alive. THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! Helps a lot to understand about doer, desires and fears. This is it Shell, it just need to settle somehow with a little help from Santa Claus.

Thank you veeeeery much..
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 am

Dear Mitja,

lovely to read your post. thank you. xxx

Yes, by all means take a few days to let your new insights settle. Gentle calm attention on or at what appears to be happening, whatever is happening.

Be-ing always is. Or, isnt it?

It can seem that one falls in and out of awareness or attending or focus. Would you like to check this out for yourself? Is it really that one falls in and out of attention to what is happening (sort of like getting sucked into a movie and identifying with the characters). Its fine if your answer is yes, by the way.

But, beyond this awaring or not awaring, beyond attending/notcing/focusing (or not), is be-ing always present and still?

What is your direct experience?

Love, Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Hej,

I am not sure if I understand everything, so..my dE is being is always there, beyond awaring or notecing. Being is always present and still.

And secondly you are apllying to my statement that I need deliberate attention to disconect I am? Is that that? I would like to check of course if you have some exercise in that direction. It seems interesting.

On the other hand my experience is that being present is conected with deliberate or conscious attantion. It s like training; the more you, deeper and longer your be-ing remains.

Nice Sunday Shell,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Dear Mitja,

thank you for your answer to my question. You answered, "my dE is being is always there, beyond awaring or notecing. Being is always present and still."

Thereafter you wrote, "On the other hand my experience is that being present is conected with deliberate or conscious attantion. It s like training; the more you, deeper and longer your be-ing remains."

Could it be that a sensation comes, and that simultaneously, a thought comes and labels it "effort", or "deliberate or conscious attention"? Could it be that a thought passes that says, "I have to deliberately attend and consciously conentrate" for "being" to be?

Can you please check in DE whether this is so? Is not every thought and every sensation simply a cloud of happening passing by? Are these thoughts and clouds personal, belonging to an individual? Or, do they simply arise and pass by?

Thirdly, can you please tell me in great detail what expectations you have for seeing through the illusion of "I".

For examplge, does having seen through the illusion of "I" mean that there would never be forgetfulness of having seen?

Please list your expectations very detailed and clearly.

Loads of love coming your way, Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello Shell,

About presence and effort. No effort needed to become present. As soon as you turn focus away from thoughts to sensing presence arise. Bravo, a new level. I used to achieve presence like Tolle teach, that you need to settle your focus on body, on chest. After that improvment went in achieving presence through recieving (sound, place), not concentrating.

Yes senses also come and go, thanks for that. But yet if you have a veeery strong tooth pain. The pain/ sense of this feeling won t dissapear itself like a claud passing by!!

And secondly getting into a presence when doing bussiness converstion it s not as easy as when you are alone somewhere in the nature for example. It looks like there is an effort needed or a very deep trust! Or I can say, anyway it s not in my domain, what ever will be it s good. Than is easy again, because you take away concern made from I. It like my Grandma says: "don t take care for nothing, not even for the world, and you will sleep like a baby."

I would like to come to the subject of who is RESPONSIBLE. Especially in some are like bussiness there are daily important decisions or that is how it looks like. Yes we are back to the DOER. But yet, lots of time there is no feeling of intuition to follow and the decision needs to be brought and we are thinking as an I again. Thinking is involved, probably made on impatiance or desire. I know that I or a thought say this is important, but yet..and o.k. you can postpone a decision. I am trying to combine with my past knowledge (there are laso memories, mind, patterns which influence to the sensing like pain for example when suffering) the "idea" of no-self. It seems like an evolution after all, there are levels of understanding I am, because if you realy 100% understand no-self, there is no struggle at all. It s just God Realisation.

This is where I struggle at the moment and I link it with trust and understanding. But yet I notice with your help that there is always I behind, an I action, I questions and fears. When just happening everything seems to flow easily.

And at the end there is always an I fear or desire made by a thought against presence which shows what it realy is. This statement is where I am at the moment and if this settle deeply and clearly my expectations for seeing through the illusion of I are done. And when the insight comes all the questions above will be simultanuesly happening and lifeing. And yes no insight can be forgotten. You always have it with.

Shell, basicly I answered, all my questions to myself. I am sure you will find something out, too. It has been settleing in for sure, there is an advance felt. Smelling good :)..just need to start writting with less I, also.

Accepting your loads od love and sending back.
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Check this link out, dear Mitja,

http://this-is-cosmik.blogspot.be/2012/ ... rship.html

try it out and see if through DE you can answer the question of whether there is a do-er or decision maker.

sweet dreams xxxx

Shell

Postby Shell » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 pm

(see short post with link directly above this one dear Mitja)

and please watch this link in its entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3AiOS4nCE

Then go back to DE and report you. r findings on the thought of do-er and controller. Are these but concepts in DE? Is there EVER a controller or decider or do-er, in DE? A responsibility-taker?

Look at this closely. Dont think qbout it. Look at it in DE.

Much love, shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello dear Shell,

It looks like we will solve everything:)..good choise of sent records.

It is obvious that it is just happening when walking or moving a hand. This is easy. But who is accepting or picking a thought passing by to do that, to go for a walk or a direction to stop walking. The Observer, the Awareness.

It s pretty easy to pick an ordinary thought like where to walk, what to eat for a meal, ect. What about when there is apperantly not an easy decision! You are not happy with the work or job, but yet there is no jobs at the moment. Or you would like to move to live to other country or you have heavy pains you don t know how to handle. There is struggling mostly.

At the end there is The Law of atraction which shows that the right thoughts are always supported with the positive feeling. The gift from awareness again, with the knowledge that you can attract only your destiny or what the Awareness wants to experience. So such a thoughts are to be followed to come out of the circle.

So we are together again, Shell. To much thinking not good for us, it brings an illusion and I. Anyway most of the thoughts are neutral, not important, so what we need is to enjoy happening and TRUST that when the time will come, we will recognize the way for sure. This is about trust and patience, because "I am" don t like happening, but prefer thinking. In my case I need to be persistent and patient, because lots of experiencing is teaching me how to allow LIFING. It has been improving one step at the time, like evolution. You can not jump to many steps at the time. And yes, I always understood that I is just a tool of Awareness. With knowledge from dE understanding is deeper.

There is no DOER, I got several proofs in life about that. But yet when I struggle, I need to stop and recognize this truth again. With your help now I know that thoughts and feelings are not mine. And those two is our doership. This is my new platforma I wouldn t investigate backwords again.

And all written above suits to previous statements that I have concerns, fears, desires. The Awareness is great and beautiful.

Sending love
Mitja

Return to “ARCHIVES”