DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Shell

Re: DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

Postby Shell » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:48 am

Hi dear Mitja,

the bit I marked in red from your quote: I meant that I was glad you seem to see that the total landscape includes thoughts...that nothing is really separate within the landscape. as in, landscaping is happening....or total life is simply happening.

And I meant that I am glad you seem to notice awareness; awareness happens, too. Awareness is awaring. If you will.

Using nouns can bring confusion to the way we see or peceive. Verbs are helpful.

for example/ "I see",or, "I am seeing"......as opposed, "seeing is happening" together with "awareness of seeing is happening".

We will come back to the questions I asked you but you felt a little unsure of.

For today, could you play with this noun verses verb way of describing direct experience. Maybe write a list of what hhappens in direct experience in a five minute period. Write the list the way we normally would (eg, "I hear something")

And then re-write the list using verbs (eg, hearing is happening; and awareness of hearing is happening).

And let me know how the two different ways of describing feel to you).

OK? Well done by the way.

Love Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello dear Shell,

I am glad that we clear the thing about thoughts, you gave me some good remarks. Thanks.

O.K. about comparing when writting in nouns or verbs. I was surprised and I needed to do that. When verbs everything is just happening. It looks lake there is no other way just happening, on and on. No worries... Everything is smooth, simple, slow, stressless. It s deeper, more enjoyable or less iritable (when the noise supposed to be to heavy), it s how to help the presence to last, to enjoy itself.

On the other hand nouns take you focus to lots of different small things which make the story of what is happening, what generate lots of new thinking made on those things where the focus is. It s stress, basicaly it is taking you away from the present moment. You are not aware of sensing anymore or to little. Always sorting, comparing,.. olala, I will pay attention about that next days; but this is how I felt at the moment, this was my first and second hint. Yes I went deeper in case which was taffer to me but anyway: for example the thought said, but it is better when you describe a child playing on the meadow. But awarness said, you can t notice the energy, the smile, hapiness of child, the deeper picture.

Thank you for a support. By the way the questions you give make me very enthusiasted, than I laugh a lot, of course I never know what the question is when I read it for the first or second time. At the end I feel proud as a child as well, when I get your praise he he. It s always nice to be happy and able to feel like a child. Thank you for that.

Kind regards,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Well done dear Mitja.

its clear to me from your answer that you now directly see the way langauge, as we use it everday, plays a huge role in our conditioning.

Now, from your own lovely words in the post above, you have seen first hand, how this conditioning works. And how refreshingly easy it is to let life life along with the verb kind of description.

Im glad you are laughing and happy with the discovery.

Mitja, if I understand you right, you came to this site to see through the ilusion of a separate "I" and perhaps even to see through the illusion of separation.

Can you tell me, in your own words and completely freely, where you still you need to see through something?

What questions and worries and concerns you may have.

or, can you 100 percent confirm from your own direct experience that you have seen through the illusion of "I" and separation? Not in philosophy, not in words from masters, but in your own direct experience.

Please be deeply honest with yourself. we have time.

In fact, as an exercise, and not as an intellectual one, in your next post to me could you tell me how the concept of linear time works? And whether; in DIRECT EXPERIENCE, linear time exists?

Please be honest and write freely. In regards to linear time question; please refer only to direct experience and nothing you read or heard about.

And the question to you from me, about what you still seek to know here, please be deeply honest. We can only guide on the basis of your honest from the heart deep answers. What do you still hope to find through this process together?

Much love and gratitude coming your way,

Shell xxsx

Micha

Postby Micha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi Shell,

This are the best possible questions I could get at that moment. Respect. Thank you very much.

I got so many proofs in recent years about awareness, but still there is a missing piece somewhere obviosly. May be I haven t realize that there is no need for new pieces anymore and it is time for lifing; actually i can feel that. Other words it would be uncorrect if I give you a "fast answer", I need at least a whole day of inspiration.

I ll go skiing for couple of days, which will be good for my head refreshment as well. I will be back on Sunday and hopefully I will take that day just for this. Anyway I will take may time to look very deeply and answer veeery honestly and it needs to be short as well.

So you will be off worries with me through the weekend.

Wish you very peaceful weekend..
Micha

Shell

Postby Shell » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Thats marvellous and perfect for right now, dear Mitja.

What is happening or seems to be happening is perfect.

Sending much love and in deep gratitude.

Have fun and enjoy every minute of the skiing and whatever comes up. Talk when you get back from your trip.

And ps, you are NEVER a bother or a worry. That is just a thought that passed like a cloud that you seem to have believed in. Where or how would you be, if you did not believe that thought?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shell

Postby Shell » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 pm

(see message above this one, please)

Just touching base and thinking of your and sending love dear Mitja.

Shell xxxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Hello dear Shell,

Where to start:)..I have been lifeing for two days when skiing, just enjoying not thinking. It was marvelous but no break through, no inspirational thoughts just fun and relaxing.

Later I luckily got good inspiration so I have been looking, thinking and reviewing, meditating all my knowledge from dE and all past insights almost for another two days. I understand and I can link together all new knowledge from dE, but I think I do not feel it, there is no INSIGHT in that area yet. Funny thing is that I can be present also when working, talking, ect..so I feel awarness very deeply. And i feel the ilusion of separation very deeply as well, because I gained an emotion and pain control. The life was cleaning my beliefs through pain and suffering for years.

There will always be some concerns and worries obviosly, which are the wheel of evolution, of understanding, for the will to go deeper. So yes I still fall into illusion, but I manage to be in presence quickly and there is always true and peace. Most of my concerns in the recent months are conected with patience, what helps me to train the presence; understanding how sensing and thoughts work help me to understand deeper obout controling and the fact that I am not a doer, but still not to be doer is not my deep insight yet, bacause I am thinking to much. I reviewed how I gained insights and important parts of my life and yes it is seen that it was not me who achieved that and that helps me to believe. But yet I am still pushing to much. According to my experiences this is a process too, and I know that the missing piece will come from my inside sooner or later. So I have been recieving lots of lucid dreams, hearings and inspirational hints where to go, what to do. And I have been doing well for years, but still sometimes or mostly I want to be in the future not here; THINKING TOO MUCH evendough I make plans of activities which help me not to think:). On the other hand I am aware that in the future some other desires will arise which will keep me away from the presence as well. I am thinking about desires which were shown and that drives me away from the presence for a while. And than suffering come to stop my dreaming which drives me into the present pretty quickly so it is not painful too much. So I believe that I am healing the belief that I need to paddle, that I need to seek the gate or hints how to find the future which was shown in my dreams. Another words training how to follow the the hints patiencely..

I think I am thinking too much, and not looking to good. I can not gain this insight by hardworking it needs to happen. May be we need to slow down. I try to follow the rouls of this site to post once per day, but it seems to fast for me. I am deeply grateful for your help, but I know myself..If I dont desire to read, if I just push myself to read a book or something, it is pointless. If you still think posting once per day is better, I will continou for sure..I deeply feel that this insight it is not far away from me.

About linear time I would say it doesn t exsist in dE. Linear time works on a believe that time is needed and that the clock is representive for that porpuse. You look at the clock and the thought tells you this is clock and the time is 5 p.m. for istance.

Sending Love,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Dear Mitja,

great to hear from you and thank you so much for your letter.

Mitja darling, could you rewrite your entire letter as an exercise.

I will give you the example lead in.

"I have been lifeing for two days when skiing, just enjoying not thinking."

Skiing happened, life happened, thoughts and feelings of enjoyment happend.

"It was marvelous but no break through, no inspirational thoughts just fun and relaxing. "

Feelings and thoughts of marvellous happenend.

Thoughts of expectiations that breakthroughs must occur appeared and disappeared.
Relaxing and fun feelings/thoughts happened.

"Later I luckily got good inspiration"

Thoughts labeled as inspirational passed by

"so I have been looking, thinking and reviewing, meditating"

seeing; observing thoughts and ovserving thoughts of the past happened, as well as noticing thoughts, which another thought labelled as meditation happened

"all my knowledge from dE and all past insights almost for another two days."
...and loads of thoughts labelled "knowledge" or "not-knowledge" and given the title of "insight" passed by, too. Along with loads of thoughts about those those; each with their own label and flavour.

etc etc etc.

To whom is this lifing along happening to? Any entity? Or is this busy thought part or aspect of the whole of life just doing what is does? busily doing its thing?

What does it have to do with you? Thoughts?

I read something cool. We say "it rains".

Where is the "it" that rains?

Where is the "I" that all these thoughts are happening "to"?

Hope you understand the exercise about re=writing your entire letter so.

If not; let me know.

The bit about daily writing is healthy for this process. Even if it is just to say "hi", there is focusing on this happening.

Much love and take a lovely hot bath after all the skiing,

Shell x

Micha

Postby Micha » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Hey ho,

I am a hugh fan of hot bath, thank you..lots of ideas come from there :)..my record is 3,5h he he. I need to be shorter, this homework is the longest ever :).
I understand and I can link together all new knowledge from dE, but I think I do not feel it, there is no INSIGHT in that area yet.
Understand is a thought which passed by, also link, new knowledge and insight, and not feeling it as well in that case.
Funny thing is that I can be present also when working, talking, ect..so I feel awarness very deeply. And i feel the ilusion of separation very deeply as well, because I gained an emotion and pain control. The life was cleaning my beliefs through pain and suffering for years.
Funny thing is a thought that passed, also I can be present when working, talking.. I feel awareness is happening. I gained an emotion and pain control is a thought that pass, a thought of illusion with concept. Life was cleaning happened and the thought beliefs happened, also feeling pain and suffering happened.
There will always be some concerns and worries obviosly, which are the wheel of evolution, of understanding, for the will to go deeper. So yes I still fall into illusion, but I manage to be in presence quickly and there is always true and peace.
Concerns and worries are thoughts that pass, also the wheel and evolution, understanding as well, will is not a feeling in that case. Falling into illusion happens, also being in presence can happen, true is a thought that passes, and achieving a peace is a feeling that happens.

Shell, I hope homework till here is good enaugh. I lost entire writting again, almost finished :)..saved just till here.

Basicly I understand what this excersise is good for. There are things happening and there are predictions which might never happen and probably will not.

I understand also that there is no start of raining, it s just raining. So I can see that without thoughts there is no separation, no content, just raw sensing. So there is a film and I is just one part of a film. And the thoughts made us to believe that I is a human person, and that this person has name and what is the functionality of human persons in general. Another words we could be cars as well. They are moving too:).

Kind regards,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Thank you for lovely answer, dear Mitja.

So; are you are a car or any aspect of the film?

Are you the film?

Are you in the world?

Love, Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Hej,

I am waiting for inspiration. I would like to wait. Something is going on. it s been happening that my thinking is moving into verbs directon and it s refresing. On the other hand it s been noticed how the thoughts take a merrit for I doing. So life is showing me slowly some hidden way how you are not a doer, just the though makes it to believe. And that much better than theory. It always like that with me. When ever I am ingage with something deeper, it manifesting in lige imediatelly, just need to look.

Please understand I am in the happening with you every day, if nothing else because of the respect, evendough sometimes not to fresh. But I need to be guided by life, otherwise it s just homeworks by thinking and we need to do LOOKING. So I need to chew, to let, to alow and tomorrow morning I ll be fresh and hopefully could find couple of hours to enjoy with those questions you gave. I could reply in 5 minuts, but I don t want to. It needs to be fun and I feel those questions deeper..

Have a nice evening or good long tasty coffee if morning..

Mitja

Micha

Postby Micha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello dear Shell,

It looks like to me that "I am " is not a film, nor an aspect of a film, neither the world. The world or the film is passing by and I ve been experiencing what ever it comes on my way. It looks like that all my future experiencing is pretty much fixed. I just need to wait, end enjoy what ever it comes. "Active passivity" I read once!

A piece of a Awareness decided to inhibited my I, named Mitja, which is a part of the film. Who is suffering, who is experiencing the pain, hunger or thirst? Obivously awareness also.

It s getting into my "blood" slowly, especially why and how I am not a Doer. Before I try to understand and act that way, but there was no true belief, just effort and thinking, not seeing. I am asking myself, I would like to understand if there is a matter, a substance called world; I understand when talking or investigating the world seem to be an illusion, but yet we are living in and I searching true LIFING conditioned with knowledge that there is just illusion. So here I am stuck (You asked about my questions before) and I trying to break through. Perhaps this is not the right question, but I am sure you understand what I try to point out. My belief or my strongest dE how the matter is an illusion are illness, pain and suffering. An illness seem to be real, especially if something broken. But I know that when you are able to change the beliefs, the illness disappers, even the wounds start to heal rapidly or body outgrouths are disappearing, or things that seem to be pernamently demaged can be fixed. And that is my proof of real illusion. But still I am convinsing myself to much here..

Sending love and good will,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Dearest Mitja,

thank you for your thoughtful answer. Of course it can be a very natural part of the "process" to let direct looking, as opposed endless thinking and analysing, to settle in. I appreciate that.

Mitja dear, it is but a thought that has arisen in question form and passed by like a cloud, may be often. "is the world an illusion or not?". It is but a thought. The thought has been noticed.

The Answer lies in direct looking. Now. Now. Now and Now. Perhaps in the following form of asking and noticing the answer:

To whom or better said what is the question arising?

First, know thyself. Let the world decide if it is an illusion or not.

Know thyself....and you will know if the world is an illsuion...or not.

First know Thyself. Know who the you is that lives or appears to live in the world, first.

Then know Thyself.

With this answered for yourself; not through intellectual and analytical power, but through direct seeing, all other questions are answered.

So, to what is the question (is the world real or illusory) occuring?

Well done.

Love, Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Hej,

Very nice dear Shell. Nice combination of questions? It s getting enjoyable :) and playful again. Something was/is fighting in me obviosly, but it s good, at least I notice. And the Life is bringing some real examples into my way lately..

At the moment when I look to my I through dE, everything what is experienced is logical, still intelectual, evendough I manage to experience it and also see it. I am trying to figur out where and how I am so attached to Mitja or I am. Probably because the center of my dE is where the form of I is located; for example sitting on a chair at a desk at moment..It would be easyer for me if I could look somehow (when dE) to Mitja from a distance. It s like that this part of awareness is stuck to Mitja very finely. I will keep looking in that direction to find some attachemnts with keep me stuck, but at the moment it seems the best exercise not to try just let it go.

Yesterday I listened Moojii and he said that attention or fokus is the playground of experiencing. So it happening that lots of thoughts are passing by in happening form to me for the last days. So it s happening at the moment, and it is less sticky:).. And yours questions help a lot to shake it. Shake it, shake it :)..

Stiil looking about that..

Nice weekend to you,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello dear Mitja,

first of all, I want to let you know that I wont be online until Tuesday morning again.

So you have a few days to report your daily DE findings on this thread each day , for us both to reflect on as of Tuesday morning. And I recommened that you do this. It is helpful for the focus on the task at hand.

" I am trying to figur out where and how I am so attached to Mitja or I am. Probably because the center of my dE is where the form of I is located; for example sitting on a chair at a desk at moment..It would be easyer for me if I could look somehow (when dE) to Mitja from a distance."

Mitja, I could give you an exercise in answer to this statement you shared. Im really glad you wrote this statement.

Instead, over the next few days while I am out of internet contact with you, would you please review this entire thread.

Write down every exercise I have given you until now. Write them down with the hand.

Then go back to the statement that I just pasted in here above in red.

And repeat the exercises with this statement in mind as your purpose.

Its a nice task for the next three days.
Please report clearly each day. And we will meet again next Tuesday.

Sending much love, and in gratitude to you,

Shell xxxxxxxxxxx (happy weekend by the way) xxx

Return to “ARCHIVES”