DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Micha

Re: DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

Postby Micha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Dear Ilona,

Thank you very much..

I ve never had my computer with when on holidays, but there are some exeption to rules; liberation unleashed for example:)..

On the other hand I appreciate to have this total break off, so appreciate your support. Just want to report that peace is still here and is growing what gives me deeper certainty that belief is realy broken and understood. I am so thankful everyday for what ever it comes, uff finally no bones my mind could chew. The mind is working for sure, there are ups and downs, but I am here, dont accepting to long chatting. And it s much easyer when there is no more prahistoric patterns, beliefs you don t have a clue about.

Certainly new tests will come for sure, to bring out new knowledge. For sure I would like to hear from you what else could be released, in general speaking to get a taste; Evendough I am sure it is closed not one chapter, but the whole book.

With Love,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Ive been following and sending love the whole time, dear Mitja xxxx

Ilona is marvellous and I'm soooo glad that you both continued the deep looking together.

Carpe Diem xxxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 am

Hej,

Nice to hearing from you Shell, thanks :)..obviosly there was dome extra grace given.

Ilona I am back; the weather was awsome and I was swiming for a sort time as well..water 15 degrees, air 21. Nice. The body control is greater when there is belief that there is no I. Basicly all the external factors can be removed for a while..I remember one day at the beginning of session here; I ate to much before sleeping and couldn t sleep afterthat. As I startet to realize that food and stomach is external, I was able to disconect that unpleasant feeling of beeing to ful.

Much Love,
Mitja

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 pm

How is it going, mitja?

You sounded through up to your last comment but now I'm not sure. What is outside of what?

We are not talking here about new belief in no self, but seeing in experience, that there is no one here to have a belief. What do you have to say to that?

Sending love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Micha

Postby Micha » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:31 am

Hello hello,

It s going very good, still :)..after a break off and getting relaxed from everything my mind started to look for new focus, new bones to chew. But now I am aware that peace and quiet times from time to time are good enough, he he..so here is my attantion and training at the moment in order to stay present. I ve been chopping woods with my father for the last 3 days amd meditating when doing it, sorrounded with birds, forest,..very nice work, which was very unpleasant couple of years ago.

Good point, Ilona. Last days I ve been thinking or planning to overview the whole experience here, to check out how all the benefits could be incorporated into my previous knowledge. I did it now.

So. At the beggining of the session here with Shell, I didn t know where all this is going to, so I was looking and testing new ideas from here in my life. Somehow I thought that food and stomach could be illusion too, like not real. Obviosly I took it to literally. I realised that when you get a puntch with hammer it hurts. But on the other hand when you are aware of fact that endless thoughts chatting are taking your energy/vibration you are able to feel deeper presence and control your own energy level-vibration. Other words when you are present, there is deeper emotion/pain/body control; there were thoughts like water is freezing when I was swiming, but I settled my focus on other things which was nice, so the water was not that cold anymore.

Knowing that: "there is no one to have a belief" helps not to try to be a Doer, helps to allow more happening. But at the end it s like all other parts of yoga. You need to train out or get more experienced how to balance when to be activ and when to be passive when LIFING. So my own training here is still in proceess in order to ger a grip.

Thanks for your meaningful comment, really. On thursday I talked just about that topic with some Hare Krishna guru (I socialize with them occasionally). And he explained the story about hammer, I wrote above. The body is here afterall, but this body isn t doer. Obviosly I had not clear perception about the body as there is almost unreal possibility of how you can control it or just opposite how thought can make you ill, weak very seriously and quickly. Sometimes it really looks that it could be illusion, too :)..at the end we are living here and all this is real at the moment; with deeper knowledge we can reach for the truth which helps to live better, deeper, ect..

With love and gratefulness,
Mitja

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 am

Hi mitja,
We can look more at the body thing and resolve whatever is still lingering.

Tell me, what is that is trying not to be a doer? What is this doer of not doing?

Micha

Postby Micha » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Hi Ilona,

I ve been away for a while..thank you very much for your deep attantion, appreciate.

Actually there is not to much question about the body. It s more about if this material world is illusion or not. We can talk about that for another year for sure, so let it be..I know that body has vibrational energy, and this energy is getting higher when you are more conected to what it is, and just oposite some thoughts make seperation which responds to the body as well in bad way. From the looking point of Awareness, material world is illsuion for sure as the world is one of the reflection of awareness, not oposite. But yet we are living here and now with some reason, so at the moment this is our reality too.......

Nice set of questions; So the first anwer is that the thought is trying not to be a doer. And the doer of not doing is awareness again he he..very, very nice. I ll look about this more..the problem is that the gap between before and now is huge (all of this and below is a though as well, I know this, but anyway), so it looks like that I put to little attantion to material world, that I am too passive there, as I was used to be much more active there before; I believe that this is a WILL of awareness, it looks like that for sure everytime when I look it back, from a distance.

I just realized that I need to LOOK rather than think about happening in order to get a grip and deeper trust about going with the flow. And I know I will make it, as my focus is on that issue..somehow this doership is not an issue as before..on the other hand your questions helped.

That s for now from me..heppening, happening, happening....

Sending Love,
Mitja

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Awesome, mitja. Now I feel we can move on. I will invite you to join Facebook groups and you can enjoy exploration together with other members of LU. There is much to discover and LOOKING is all that is needed.

Welcome home.

Much love.

Micha

Postby Micha » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:56 am

Thank you dear Ilona, dear Shell. Apreaciate all your efforts from you and the growing generation here.

You help not just to see through the illusion of I, but much more..

Many hugs. Sending Love.
Micha

Return to “ARCHIVES”