I´d like to see clear picture

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Sarah7

Re: I´d like to see clear picture

Postby Sarah7 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi Gregor
Beside the sensation and thoughts there is just being.
What is your experiencing of being? Please explain as fully as you can.
Looks like this unmanifested awareness can easily go into different thought forms,emotions and sometimes get stuck.
How can un-manifested awareness become stuck? Or do you mean thoughts get stuck – build a story?
Sarah xx
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Postby Avatar » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:08 am

Hi Sarah,
you want me to decribe "being" something that is indescribable. Itś a sensation to be lightweight, complete, full of energy, like a cloud of energy without strictly defined borders.

We are made of same material as God is- we are very precious. Sometimes part of me is stuck in emotion of hate, anger,...
All shamans know technique of soul retrieval. This is how they bring stuck part of me back to my soul.

Kind regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi Gregor
you want me to decribe "being" something that is indescribable. Itś a sensation to be lightweight, complete, full of energy, like a cloud of energy without strictly defined borders.
This is experienced? Is it a sensation? Are there thoughts involved at all in this?
We are made of same material as God is- we are very precious.
How can this statement exist other than in beliefs which are thoughts? Do you directly experience god or is this another thought?
Sometimes part of me is stuck in emotion of hate, anger,...
What is stuck – if you are without borders what is there to become stuck? If you are stuck that implies there continuously? Is that possible except in story?
All shamans know technique of soul retrieval. This is how they bring stuck part of me back to my soul.
How can this statement exist other than in beliefs and thoughts? Do you directly experience a soul? How? Or is that another thought?
Sarah xx
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Postby Avatar » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi Sarah,
I write from experience. It was advised at the begining of the course to obsere and experience.

I feel that God resides in me.

It is very real. Indeed stuck part has a different vibration. It knows its origin and wants to return home.

I can directly experience soul. It has very high vibration.

Regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi Gregor
I write from experience. It was advised at the begining of the course to obsere and experience.
Absolutely – however mostly what we do is glue story – thoughts upon thoughts – beliefs upon beliefs - on top of experience. Im asking you to check and see if this is what you are doing.
I feel that God resides in me.
Is this a feeling or a sensation? In which case you are adding thoughts to a feeling or a sensation?
It is very real. Indeed stuck part has a different vibration. It knows its origin and wants to return home. I can directly experience soul. It has very high vibration.
Again is this a feeling or a sensation? In which case you are adding thoughts to a feeling or a sensation?
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi Sarah,
the best would be not to use words because they cannot describe the Being. I prefer to just BE. Words are not needed. It is a vibration of energy. No thoughts. Nothing. I just am.

Regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Gregor
I prefer to just BE. Words are not needed.
If you are contented with conditions, why are you doing this inquiry?
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:15 am

Hi Sarah,
the change happened at the begining of this course and you said that if I don´t mind you would like to check if there is anything more to resolve. And I said that I don´t mind. But know we are doing this for a long time because you expect there must be another change.

Regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi Gregor
Do you feel the illusion of self has been revealed?
If so what remains?
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi Sarah,

I know that I´m just a projection of hologram, like a photography projected on the wall. If Í raise my vibration I can see other projection in another reality. I´m pure consciousness.

Kind regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi Gregor
These are our confirmation questions. If you are interested please answer as fully as you can. I'm going to ask other guides to look at this and see whether they have additional questions. I cant say how long this will take so if you can still check the post everyday that would be great. OK.
1. Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2. 2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
3. 3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
4. 4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
5. 5) Do you decide, intend, choose, control events in Life? Do you make anything happen? Give examples from your experience.
6. 6) Anything to add?
LU has several active Facebook groups, where investigations and discussions can continue. If you're interested, send me your Facebook ID in a private message, and I'll pass the information along. You'll receive invitations once the guides and admins complete their work. If you dont wish to go through this porcess just let me know. OK.
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 am

Hi Sarah,
here are my answers:
1) I do a simple test of saying I´m and observing. Immediately a strong energy current comes and I feel strong, full. Then I do a different test: I´m looking where is this I and cannot find it. It is a vast empty space. Emptiness. The budists have emptiness. But this is only one side of the coin. Other side of the coin is fullness. I noticed that Liberation unleashed emphasizes only emptiness.

2.)Baby is a vast ocean of unconditoned self. Parents raise us up and feeling of I and my toys, my bicycle... is imprinted on a child and we become conditioned. We get used to behave like conditioned self. With using I,my.. we give energy to this thoughts and they get stronger, illusion gets stronger. Than comes Liberation Unleashed and remembers us that we are more than just a thought "I". As Mr J. Krishnamurti said:"When you are aware of your conditioned self, you will get to know your whole consciousness. Consciousness is whole field on which a thought is working and where the relationships exsist. All motives, intentions, wishes, comfort, fears, expectations, aspirations, sorrow, joy are in this field. And this consciousness where there is no more choice and judgement, will maybe open the door and you will find out that there is a dimension without opposite and without time." And I feel more and more like that.
3) I´m more calm, more at peace with myself, like whole. Before I felt like there are different parts of me inside me and one was going left while the other was going right and this caused unrest inside me. Now I feel like beeing one with myself.
4) Observing this separate "I" and knowing that it is my energy trapped in illusion. Than illusion disappeared and separate "I" merged with main "I".
5) No. Life just flows through me.

Kind regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Ive sent you a message Gregor. OK
Thanks Sarah

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi Gregor,
Hope you don't mind to carry on with me.

From your answers I can see that the line hasn't been crossed. There is still some identification and beliefs about big I.
It could be a language thing, but I'd say better to look at sticky points then let you believe that this is what no self is about.

You say you are pure consciousness. Is this true in experience? How?
Yes, when emptiness is realised, so is the fullness. Is there a you that life flows through? Like pipe? Or are you the container for life?

There is a big I? Or a big thought about big I?
When you say I, what does that word point to?

Lets look a bit here.

Sending love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Postby Avatar » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:12 am

Hi Ilona,
I´m grateful that you will be guiding me. Thank you!

Language is made so that we have subject, verb and object and it is difficult to describe the undiscribable.

Currently I feel like a weightless beeing without borders. In the heart area is a strong vibration. Sometimes in meditation I feel expanded in the universe. In everyday I still have a sense of I separated from others. Is this wrong?

Until know I always were a container for life. Just recently I try to swim with the river of life. But it is difficult as there is a part of me that wants to control future because I´m afraid that something bad might happen. I know that I must accept everything as it is and I know that everything happens with a purpose but I just can´t release control over the future.

More than anything I want enlightment. One day it happened to me that current of energy raised up through the spine up in the pineal gland in the head and I felt like electric bulb is shining in my head. And I still feel like that just with smaller intensity. We all should go from "human" unaware of itself, living like animal, to self realised "Human". That is what I wanted to say with "i" unaware of God and "I" aware of God inside.

Maybe I´m stuck in this enlightment ideas? One part of me still wants to do something, read spiritual books, attend workshops, meditate, clean ideas,...and another part of me knows I do not need to do anything as everything is ok as it is.

I really want to see through illusion (and something happened when Sarah was guiding me) and I will do anything.

Kind regards,
Gregor

Return to “ARCHIVES”