Greetings ~ please can I receive guidance?!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Cloudy

Re: Greetings ~ please can I receive guidance?!

Postby Cloudy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi Xain
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
No ~ there is no sign of a separate entity anywhere, in any way shape or form. Was there ever? No, there wasn't.
2) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference (if any) from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
It feels natural after minimum enquiry into the subject and very obvious. I do feel different to how I felt when I started this. I feel a clarity which as you can tell from my username (CLOUDY!) I didn't when I apparently started this investigation. There is a sense of a very slight shift...which is manifesting in very subtle ways. For example, I feel the flow of life in all it's aliveness and don't feel so restricted by the thought process. In fact I am paying very little attention to any story that crops up, rather laughing at it than taking it seriously. This is a nugget that I will never lose now, once seen and applying it to most of the silly thoughts that come and go. I feel more at ease in myself, for this has played such a major role in my suffering over the years. All that unfounded attention, and it was never the truth. I feel lighter in general, which is great. I am now able to observe feelings when they come up but not attach any identity to them, I am more able to feel them as energy in the body rather than labelling them...fear, pain, excitement etc. That has been huge for me.
3) In our dialogue together, was there a last bit, perhaps a question or a statement that pushed you over, made you look and realise?

It was simply the realisation that actions come before the thoughts and the thoughts simply label experiences. The fact that the separate "I" was just another thought. This really clicked and I couldn't find any truth to the thoughts about ANYTHING. In fact, the silence was my biggest teacher...no amount of thinking could get me to where I wanted to be..so by dropping all thinking and simply experiencing...this really pointed to the truth. Also,, I was aware that all this stuff goes beyond words, beyond thoughts and that there is a "knowingness" that has always been here. It was extremely helpful once you started to simplify everything right down to the bare bones.

Thank you so much, you're a great guide and so committed, I admire that. I'd love to know your story, how you came to your understanding and how life is for you etc. but I understand you might not want to share all that, as you're very busy guiding! I would like to be able to communicate with people who are in a similar situation.

Robyn

Xain

Postby Xain » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi Robyn

Thanks for the answers - There are a further three questions to follow, but allow me to just clarify a few points from the first three questions your answered.
This is a nugget that I will never lose now, once seen and applying it to most of the silly thoughts that come and go.
Is there a separate 'I' now that could lose something?
I am now able to observe feelings when they come up but not attach any identity to them
Is there one who can observe feelings?
Is there one who has identity 'attached' to them?

Really look and consider this:
Is there ANYTHING at all right now, or even in the past, that has or has had ANY sort of control at all?
In fact, the silence was my biggest teacher...no amount of thinking could get me to where I wanted to be..so by dropping all thinking and simply experiencing...this really pointed to the truth.

I would like to be able to communicate with people who are in a similar situation.
After this process, there are many Facebook groups you can join with others who have passed through the non-existent gate, including groups for after-care and questions.

Have a look at the questions posed here and get back to me.

Xain ♥

Cloudy

Postby Cloudy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi Xain
This is a nugget that I will never lose now, once seen and applying it to most of the silly thoughts that come and go.

Is there a separate 'I' now that could lose something?
This is a language issue! What I mean is that the nugget won't be lost, I just used the "I" to explain that...there is no separate I that could lose something. There's nothing "I" can lose or find, there is just what is!
I am now able to observe feelings when they come up but not attach any identity to them

Is there one who can observe feelings?
Is there one who has identity 'attached' to them?
What I meant by this is that the feelings come and go and it is "seen" that they are simply coming and going.

Thanks

Robyn

Cloudy

Postby Cloudy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Sorry Xain,
I missed out the last question....
Is there ANYTHING at all right now, or even in the past, that has or has had ANY sort of control at all?
NO...there is without any doubt NOTHING that has any control...at all....right now, and not ever.

Thanks

Robyn

Xain

Postby Xain » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:38 am

Hi again Robyn

Thanks for that. Yes, just a language issue.
I just wanted to clarify for 100% certain so that there were no loose ends.

Here are the final three questions for you.

4) Could you explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you understand it now.

5) You've already covered this one, but just for the record do you decide, intend, choose, control events in Life?
Do you make anything happen? Give examples from your experience.

6) Finally, do you have anything further to add?

Xain ♥

Cloudy

Postby Cloudy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi Xain,
4) Could you explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you understand it now.
Okay ~ in answer to your questions here we go.
The illusion of the separate self is the idea that there is and always has been an individual self, an "I" that is somehow housed in this body, with it's own identity, with full control of the mind and full control of the actions of the body. The "I" is apparently the owner of the body, the controller of the mind and senses and has free will and can steer this individual "I" in the right direction, through life and is totally at the mercy of the outside world which poses a big threat to the "I" as the "I" feels like a separate entity..."me" and the rest of the world. This sets up a kind of separation from everything and everyone, encouraging the "I" to fight for it's place in a world full of other individual "I's". This illusion starts from the moment the separate "I" learns to communicate with language. "Me, my, mine"...."I want" "I need" etc. It is reinforced throughout childhood, into adulthood (by family, education, society)....it is so engrained in the social structure of who we are in the West, it was never something "I" could even imagine questioning, let alone something that was to be seen as an illusion, so deep are it's roots.
As an idea it really works to separate and isolate every person from the whole of humanity (and nature) and keep people in a low vibration (mainly fear and survival mode). It simply keeps one in an illusory story that "I" must be DOING something all the time and 'I" am not quite complete, there must be something more that "I" need to be fulfilled...all the time, the "I" is feeling a lack of something and can't quite work out what it is. There is an underlying discomfort to the illusion of the separate "I" which keeps reinforcing the lack of connectivity to the whole.
Basically what a big fat con!

5) haha, for the record, NO...I don't decide, intend, choose or control events in life. No I don't make anything happen and funnily enough....more space is free for things to happen now "I" am not trying to make them happen, if you know what I mean. I was thoroughly trying hard to make things happen before I saw through the illusion. Now it's just...whatever is happening, is happening..

Nothing to add, except to say thank you to you for your tie and energy and thanks to this site and all the beings that dreamed it up. Now where is that gate...what gate?

warm wishes

Robyn

Cloudy

Postby Cloudy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 pm

I meant your "time" not your tie!!!

Xain

Postby Xain » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 pm

I can send you one of my Ties if you like ;-)

There may be further questions from other guides.
I will reply shortly.

Xain ♥

Xain

Postby Xain » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 am

Hi once more, Robyn

All good! Our conversation here is finished.
If you have Facebook, I can add you to some Forums for aftercare or just general chit-chat with others who have had this realisation. If you wish this, I suggest sending me you Facebook name in a Private Message.

It has been a pleasure guiding you, and I wish you well.

Thank you
Xain ♥

Return to “ARCHIVES”