Ready

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Anki

Re: Ready

Postby Anki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:05 am

Is this recognition at an intellectual level or is it an Aha! type recognition ?
Hmm... interesting question, as I would prefer an 'Aha!' experience but it isn't really like that. It's just an awareness.

This is like my overall experience... I can't find a 'self' and that seems to be not an 'Aha!' as well. It's also interesting because I really really CANNOT find a 'me', an 'I'. Yet that doesn't seem so big, somehow.
Do you spontaneously see thoughts arise without identifying with them ?
Have they taken on an objective quality ?
Are you able to have thoughts that don't suck you into their content ?

Yes, sometimes (more than before, definitely) to all 3 questions. Takes a focus to do this, although sometimes I just notice that thoughts are happening and don't identify or get sucked in, and that's the extent of it; it takes no particular focus to have that happen.
Unleash yourself. Look, and look again. No self to unleash.

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:37 am

Lady, let me ask you again;
What does it feel like to be liberated ?

Anki

Postby Anki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:40 am

Oh hahahahaha!! VINCE.... hahahahaha!!! How can YOU be so sure, when I am not? hahahahaha!

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:57 am

Because i know what it looks (sounds) like from where it is known that the gate doesn't exist.
Ask yourself " How much am i responding to thoughts of an expectation. (that is hiding in the shadows)

Anki

Postby Anki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Because i know what it looks (sounds) like from where it is known that the gate doesn't exist.
Well now, 'the gate that doesn't exist'. That stopped me for a minute or two. As I ponder it however, I see what you mean. It DOESN'T exist. Right. How could it? That would mean that there are 2 areas, 2 arenas of insness and experience. And that's not true. Interesting. I had forgotten about reading of 'the gateless gate', and now I get it.

OK... got me there! hahahaha! Maybe I am liberated... Next idea:
Ask yourself " How much am i responding to thoughts of an expectation. (that is hiding in the shadows)
Hmmm... not quite sure what you mean with this one.

OOOHHH.... was looking at it wrongly. OK. You are asking me this concerning my doubt that I am liberated, right? OK.. YES!! I was responding to thoughts of an expectation (that was hiding in the shadows, so I wasn't really noticing it) that liberation would be experienced by me as being blah, blah, blah, or maybe na, na, na. Oh yaaaaa... got that.

OK... the expectations I had were that it WOULD be an experience somehow. A feeling, a.... GREAT BIG LIGHTBULB MOMENT. But instead what is occurring for me is recognitions, repeated recognitions that there is NOTHING OUTSIDE OF ME, because THERE IS NO ME... holy shit.

I get it. Wow. There is NOTHING OUTSIDE OF MYSELF BECAUSE MYSELF DOES NOT EXIST. OH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great! oh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I LOVE THIS!!

OK... there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME!

How could there be? There is nothing outside that isn't inside, and I already knew that 'me' was not 'outside', that if it existed at all it was 'inside'. The outside and the inside are the SAME THING: a seamless... seamlessness. There is only experiencing the experienced. Nothing and nobody is 'having' the experience. That can't happen. Experience just IS. 'I' can't have it or experience it, because there is no 'I' to participate in a dual-sided thing like that, because it does not occur AS a duality, only as a singularity.

And there is no 'me' to which this can happen or 'come to', so that's another proof that experience is a singularity because it cannot come to anyone, 'cause there IS NO anyone. Well, YAY!! NO ONE HOME!!!! AWESOME!!

I am so happy. I am feeling this in my entire body. I made it! Not just that... it is so terrific to know this, to truly KNOW this. OHHHHH...... I am betting there are lots of new experiencings awaiting... this will open up a lot I am imagining. Wow.....

THANK YOU VINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Love Here for YOU... for US, all of US
HUGS,
LIsa

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Joy and Love here for someone so happy about Life-ing.
i see through the gate as 'stream entry' i.e. now the work starts, oh but what joyful/painful wonderful work.
Lisa how would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about no you.

Anki

Postby Anki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Aloha Vince and thank you!

How I would describe this to someone who had never heard of 'no you'... hmmm...

I would talk only from my own 'experience' of it, as in : I have found there is no one inside myself who is what I thought of as 'me'. No one who acts, no one who thinks. Only acting, thinking, happening as a flow somehow. No longer is there a concern about what 'could happen' or 'might happen', simply a curiosity about what IS happening and may or may not continue.

I would also say that without that 'me' there is no longer any hooking into the story that the 'me' thought was real, her past is no longer a past that has any current reality; it is seen as what happened then to someone who was never an 'I' but did not know that. I would say that with no 'I', no 'me' there is instead space, which is called FREEDOM.

Can't wait for what's next, Vince!!!

Much Aloha,
Lisa

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 am

Lisa we have a policy of requiring 3 liberated ones to confirm that you have passed through the gate. (waiting on that now) Then we will invite you to a Facebook group that is an aftercare group. As mentioned before, now the work starts and others experience will definitely be a help in that.
Just waiting.

The brain conditioned body will habitually throw up old stuff which will weaken and even evaporate simply with your awareness. It requires no 'doing' (who it there to do it anyway?)
Enjoy your highs - they will pass.
Welcome your lows - they too will pass.
The lows contain the easiest learning.
The hight the most difficult learning.

Loving here
vince

Anki

Postby Anki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 am

Hi Vince, OK, great... waiting... That's fine.

Looking forward to having assistance through what's next. I am seeing that that could be a helpful thing here.

Much Love,
Lisa

Return to “ARCHIVES”