Thread for Pippa

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
twinkle

Re: Thread for Pippa

Postby twinkle » Tue May 28, 2013 10:08 pm

ok, Off to the beach , I will check it out and report back

twinkle

Postby twinkle » Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 pm

no there is nothing other than right here right now, it feels mostly peaceful , maybe a lttle smile, sometimes a little sadness that the story isn't real...

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Are you ready for the final questions?

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Wed May 29, 2013 9:39 pm

If you feel the illusion of separation has been seen through,
We have a few questions to clarify this.

twinkle

Postby twinkle » Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 pm

yes lets go for it. If I haven't seen then we'll go back to questions until I do

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Wed May 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Take your time and answer as if you're speaking to someone who hasn't SEEn:

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it. 

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

6) Do you decide, intend, choose, control events in Life? Do you make anything happen? Give examples from your experience.

7) Anything to add?

twinkle

Postby twinkle » Thu May 30, 2013 11:18 pm

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
There is no separate entity called me, or I and never has been..

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
I don't know when it starts, it just appears to come and go. I could tell you it started in childhood but I have only a thought that would tell you that. The illusion of a separate self is a thought appearing now and being believed. Or an image appearing in that space that appears to be believed.
Now there appears to be a direct experience and anything other than that is included in this that is happening now but is more like a mirage

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
I experience more presence , not that this wasn't here before but now it appears there is more recognition of it. I am enjoying doing small things more and finding even typing is more interesting in some way. It feels like thoughts are not taken so seriously now and that even when they are , there is the opportunity to see thru them... There is a sense of peace and contentment ..

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it. 

I would ask them to describe their direct experience and keep pointing them back to that, highlighting that anything else is just an illusion

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
I've been looking a long time but after this past relationship . It became stronger and it appears it was just a shift in perception that was not available before

6) Do you decide, intend, choose, control events in Life? Do you make anything happen? Give examples from your experience.
No, I don't know where these thoughts come from or go to, they don't appear to belong to a me. I notice I get up to eat after some mechanism in the body says it's hungry but there appears to be no control over that. it all seems to run on auto pilot

7) Anything to add?

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Fri May 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Congratulations! You have passed through the gate less gate!

http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... ?f=6&t=696

There are several FB groups where we support each other I will add you to.
It has been a pleasure to be with you!

Nettie

Return to “ARCHIVES”