If you are seeking to end the seeking, come in here.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Walbart

Re: If you are seeking to end the seeking, come in here.

Postby Walbart » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Hello. It's going well. I seem to have less tension in my chest and breathing feels nice. Maybe this is just because I'm less uptight than usual.

There are various thoughts appearing:

"Is this all there is?"
"Am I really?"
"This can't be it"
"Nah, this must be it"
"This is shit!"
"Wow"

Some doubts but an underlying sense that yes, this is fucking it, stay calm! Both thoughts of course, but it's good to just watch them show up and do their thing. I don't expect this body's characteristics to change overnight of course, and many of them are self-doubting etc.

I'm still confused as to why this is so misrepresented by all the online "Masters". Hopefully things will clear up as this unfolds. Is there a next step? What comes after nothing? Should we talk about this more? Make sure it's real?

Ilona
Site Admin

If you are seeking to end the seeking, come in here.

Postby Ilona » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh yes it's real. And it's a beginning of new stage :) woo hoooo!
You made it :))
I'm delighted.

Next- joyride.. Nobody's driving, can relax and start looking around.

Facebook group 'unleashed' is brilliant for aftercare. And if any time at all you need some help, just send me a message. :)

Thank you..
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Walbart

Re: If you are seeking to end the seeking, come in here.

Postby Walbart » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Thanks for everything, it means so much to me, you have no idea.
Nobody's driving, can relax and start looking around.
Sounds great!

I have lots of questions I'm sure, so I'll post on FB when ready. I also want to try to write about this and simplify a few things where I was stuck because of certain misunderstandings and assumptions. That can wait though, I want this to deepen and play it by ear. I think I'm still in shock, lots of staring going on here.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Return to “ARCHIVES”