ok intellectually stuck ready for guide in 3.2.1..go

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
gazzam

Re: ok intellectually stuck ready for guide in 3.2.1..go

Postby gazzam » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 am

Thanks jim

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever? how about self, is there anything that is separate from everything else?
There is a me only as a lable, and a self as a lable .that has been seen!
I sense and feel a presence inside the body and mind , but it is a just presence life .just as a if i stand at the base of a mountain and look up , there is a huge presence of mountain in my mind.
IT does not make desicions it does not want or need its just there. its life!
Was self/me ever there

factually no , in delusion yes.
is there anything that is separate from everything else?
No! its all interwoven with life , every thing connected and feeding everthing else one big ball of string intertwined touching and no end or begining.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
Here goes : The imprinting of a false belife system by others into a untrained/young mind that was then fed and taught how to nourish this false belief by the rest of civilisation, untill they were able to nourish/grow it themselves.
Untill it was so imbedded and belived, they can no longer see the truth.:(
The illusion, is that they/we are creating experiance and controlling our lives and creation itself !,
When intruth they/we are the creation itself!! all is one, there is no seperation no controlling just the experinace itself.

But as in many records of history, many of those knew or could feel, that what they saw, wasnt quite right, and they embark on a journey to try and seek, the something ?,that they know is wrong.
but alass they/we were seeking that which isnt there.

To be continued
Look and you will see!

gazzam

Postby gazzam » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 am

3) How does it feel to see this? Describe in detail.
Calm now, dismay and annoyance at the start (but not an angry feeling)
"Just how could i not have seen this ": annoyance?
Now? Absolutely love the new human called Gary.
It’s like having a new toy that runs itself , I enjoy being able to just experience now plain ol experience, no pressure that I have to create it or believe it, just experience it !.
I’ve noticed how it’s changed my eating habits ?(im not eating for the sake of it ) my morning routine; it’s slowed my pace down. theres so much im seeing now that in never noticed around me before.
I still think I shouldn’t be saying. “M, I or self “, but I’m comfortable that they are merely labels (naming words).
The gradual shifting to the now was calmer and more subtle than I thought it would be, I suppose I was expecting a flash of light or sudden realisation. Ha ha.

to be continued ....
Look and you will see!

gazzam

Postby gazzam » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:05 am

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it.
They have never heard about it yet they are curious about it ??

Ill take that as 'they have never heard about it till just now !'

Tell them of a journey that they could take where they could UN cover a untruth that has been pulled over there eyes, a journey that could bring them a calmness. and an opportunity to see a new world that they have been living in.
I could not Describe no self to them as they would not be able to see what dose not exist.
I could only lead them to this site at this stage for a guide,
Look and you will see!

gazzam

Postby gazzam » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 am

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?
Gradual JIm.

It started with the information i was reading off liberation unleashed site and the videos before i met you.

You! accepting me was what created the passion to really situp.

Driving the car looking and labeling objects thoughts etc and seeing the mind working for the first time. (wow)

Lifting the arm exercise (found it more fun to wiggle fingers) realized then that there was no me controlling them it was my mind. (associated that with my work when Im building or engineering , it just happens its so imprinted in my brain)no self or i controlling it.

That then moved to sounds , eating smelling holding my wife.just experiencing. (at last)

then emotions , laughter how the thoughts would rise up from stimulation , no longer thinking what people may be thinking about me when i walk into an office or shop.just the experience of walking in.
()loving the loss of fear or uncertainty ).

The pen exercise , classic, took me a while but i got it . image and thought of pen gone but it still existed '
that made it sink in for me .

after that it really, has just snow balled , i would forget about it during parts of the day when busy ,but things were just flowing .
but i do notice everything's different, like some ones turned the playing field to the left .
Its calmer more flowing , at any time i can just stop : listen look feel smile and away i go again. (love it)

But the biggest impact was realizing presence of life ,feeling that inside.
My presence was what i was mistaking as a feeling of self.
but it has no control or thinking or separation or thoughts , its just my presence in life, connected to all life ,
this point was the point that the lock clicked open .
Look and you will see!

gazzam

Postby gazzam » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 am

6) When you say "I", what are you referring to?
I is a naming word , an indicator on earth for the body, mind and presence named Gary
IT helps to use I while communicating to others.or writing

a label
7) Is there an experiencer experiencing, or is there only experience?
only the experience Jim

How could a presence experience itself , not possible ! the presence is life in itself, the experience is life in itself. the two are the same ! their one !

over you Jim , i hope i made sense to you , it does to me :)

And jim Thankyou !!
Look and you will see!

jimw

Postby jimw » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 am

Hi Gary,

I am so very, very pleased for you ! This is a new beginning of a new, authentic awakened life. Troubles may still come and go, but they won't have the same hold on you as they did before (how could they, there is nothing there to hold!)

There is little document you might find useful here:

http://liberationunleashed.com/PDF/Awakened.pdf

As I said before, this is not the 'end of the road', but the beginning of a new (much more real!) perspective.

I have send you a pm with my email address so we can work out getting you invited to the LU groups once we have confirmation from three other guides (we do this to make sure the work is done).

It was a pleasure guiding you Gary!

All the very best,

Jim

Return to “ARCHIVES”