Anyone wants to chat?

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Anyone wants to chat?

Postby Ilona » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 pm

oh, that was beautiful to read. so good to hear that iVirus has cleared. would you say that you are ready for the final questions?

much love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Andy

Postby Andy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 am

Yes.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Sweet! Here they are :)

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) in the experience, is there an experiencer? Is it body that experiences or body is the experienced?

3) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

4) How does it feel to see this?

5)How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it.

6) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? Can you describe the moment when seeing happened?

7) Anything to add?
Please answer in full, when ready. :)

Andy

Postby Andy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 am

1) None, ever.

2) No experiencer, just experience. The body is experienced as various sensations.

3) It is a pervading belief that there is conscious control over thoughts, words and actions. It starts in infancy and becomes so deeply entrenched that it is taken for granted as being a fact of life. The self is seen as being able to consciously evaluate situations and people and to thereby come to a sensible point of view/decision regarding them.

4) It feels like a great burden has been lifted. It feels like "I" am being lived rather being weighed down by the apparent responsibility of having to work out how to live life in "my" best interests.

5) That the same sub-conscious processes that cause breathing, heartbeat, etc are also determining thoughts, words and actions. That those sub-conscious mechanisms operate due to our genetic make-up, finely tuned by millions of years of evolution; and by our conditioning since birth. This fantastically complex and subtle 'software' is what determines all of our thoughts, words and actions.

6) It was a gradual loss of belief in a separate self.

7) The dissolution of this enslaving belief is a great relief for me. The repercussions are fascinating and myriad. Like someone having just been released from prison it is going to take time for the reality of this freedom to 'sink in' and be fully appreciated. A new and exciting chapter of the "Andy" story is beginning. Thank you very much for bringing my 'prison sentence' to an end.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Thank you! It's been a pleasure.
Let me check get back to you in a while. I will see if other guides have any questions for you.
Much love.

Yey!!

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Are there any doubts at all?
:)

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 am

That everything is being served up from the sub-conscious, with no conscious control, has been fully realized.

Expressing it that way may not sound desirable; it may even sound undesirable, but the realization is priceless.

Just as a man recently released from prison rejoices to be free, he also rejoices each time he discerns a specific benefit that his new-found freedom grants him: "great, now I can drive my car again"; "great, now I can eat my favourite food again"; "great, now I can sleep in my own bed again", etc.

My liberation from the illusory self is similar to the above. Whilst I'm delighted to see that everything is happening by itself, I'm also thrilled to see the specific advantages that flow from that: "great, now I can just watch how life unfolds rather than stressing about it"; "great, now I don't over-react when people behave badly toward me"; "great now I don't reproach myself over my failures in life", etc.

Liberation has been unleashed and that's not going to change.

Thank you again, Ilona.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 pm

that was a great confirmation. thank you. welcome to the other side of non-existing gate!
:)

Return to “ARCHIVES”