I think I'm ready

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
vinceschubert

Re: I think I'm ready

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 pm

Thomas, What are your Current expectations for a liberated 'you' ?

anonymous2012

Postby anonymous2012 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Thomas, What are your Current expectations for a liberated 'you' ?
Expectations? To continue working, to recognize the thoughts and associations, the mental patterns, of "me" and challenge them as they arise.
My hope is that is gets easier, that as I break away from these patterns they appear less often. There is definitely a need to practice this, to clear out the clutter.

anonymous2012

Postby anonymous2012 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Another expectation that is coming up is that somehow there would be no more distractions at work, or no more desire for distractions at work. That there would somehow be some perfect ability to focus on the task at hand. Obviously, this is not the case, but when it appears, it is questioned.
In fact, this expectation goes even larger than that. That somehow "enlightenment" would make me some grandiose "buddha" who people would flock to for spiritual advise. That "I" would be the next dalai lama, with book deals, public speeches, the works. It's actually laughable now, and very obviously the work of the ego-mind. There is just this body, this mind, nothing special. Of course, if anyone asks me for spiritual advise, I'll offer the best that I can, but I can see the desire to be some great spiritual leader as just another ploy, another game.
What there is, is that there is more honesty, inwardly.

anonymous2012

Postby anonymous2012 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Another expectation that has popped up is that "I" wants to be recognized here, as reaching some point, some goal. Who is it that made any improvement? What was there ever to improve? Just thoughts, fantasies, not reality.

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Morning Thomas, you are invited to join a Facebook group where 'gatecrashers' support each other.
There are many new 'skills' to be considered as you are entering a whole new world now.
Anyway, lots of this kind of processing happens in Unleashed, so "friend" me on Facebook and i will invite you to join.(when confirmation has occured)
https://www.facebook.com/vince.schubert

and a small doc worth reading here; http://liberationunleashed.com/PDF/Awakened.pdf
and a great video here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Biv_8xjj8E

Return to “ARCHIVES”