I'm new here

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
fightthegoodfight

Re: I'm new here

Postby fightthegoodfight » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Tell me later more about snowflake-Tim - is he afraid to surrender to free fall without belief in separate self?
He was afraid until now, he didn't think so, but he was. Now is the time for snow.
Was there ever time when this snowflake had a separate self?
What changes with seeing this?
The snowflake was never a separate self, only a part of life. A microcosm of the macrocosm. The snowflake fell and landed where it should, melted, evaporated and turned into rain, then snow, then fell again. The ego or self developed as part of the mind by cataloging experiences and labeling them "mine". This is how the story of Tim is stored and then played back through thoughts or memories, they are the same. The I or mine is just attachment to them.
Nothing changes with seeing this, everything is as it should be :)

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 am

How does it feel to see this, right now?

:)

fightthegoodfight

Postby fightthegoodfight » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello Eloratea,
How does it feel to see this, right now?

:)
This is a hard question to answer. There is a feeling of much more work to be done. Just because yesterday there was a moment whilst writing to you about the snowflake, the illusion was dispelled it doesn't mean that the gateless gate has been crossed...Or does it? There was real joy last night, from deep within. Today there is a feeling of a shift, this will be a slow process.

It has been good to have no me, talking to no you, just talking.

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 am

Crossing the gate doesn't mean end of all confusion. There is always more to come. Till there isn't...maybe.

That’s why there is a supporting LU group for further exchange if needed.

But is there any doubt now that there is you? That „me“, „you“ can come and go? Or those are just thoughts? Is there still belief in existence of separate self which thinks and controls “your” life?

Warm greetings.

fightthegoodfight

Postby fightthegoodfight » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi Eloratea,

Sitting quietly this morning, thoughts coming and going. The thoughts are just thoughts. Not me, not my thoughts.
Life resides within this body, as does it in all manifestations. There is no ownership of life.
Now is the time for this body to spend more time, learning to quiet the mind more often. There will be times when thoughts will cause pain, but this is where the work lies.

In answer to the question; there is no belief in separate self. There never was an individual Tim, just the story.

I hope all is well life at your end of this.

Any further advice would be appreciated, and also to keep our correspondence open would be a great thing also.

Much Love

fightthegoodfight

Postby fightthegoodfight » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

I hope all is well life at your end of this.
*I hope all is well in life at your end of this*

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi Tim,
yes it is all well :)
Life resides within this body, as does it in all manifestations.
Or everything resides in life?
Or everything just is?
Maybe good to look also in this direction...
Now is the time for this body to spend more time, learning to quiet the mind more often. There will be times when thoughts will cause pain, but this is where the work lies.
Yes, to look further into the reactions and so called conditioning. But now it is much easier, when it is once clearly seen that there is no separate entity in charge.
Any further advice would be appreciated, and also to keep our correspondence open would be a great thing also.
Sure, we can keep in touch.
Other guides will look at this now and ask if they have some additional questions, than I will send you some links to keep in touch also with this LU community.

Much Love.

Return to “ARCHIVES”