Freedomtoo

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Mariatoo

Freedomtoo

Postby Mariatoo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:19 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I believe that there is no self here. I am in and of awareness. I know this but find that there is forgetting to be in the place that does not change. I am believing that having a guide to point me in the direction of no self will be very helpful

What are you looking for at LU?
A guide, a community of people who understand and attempt to put words on non duel experience. I am hoping to deepen my experience in no self enough so that I don't slip into ego driven desires and goal oriented plans. I hope to deepen the times when I am in direct experience and simply (or not so simply) being present with what is arising.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I am not sure that I have expectations. I am hopeful to be pointed in a non duel direction and to be reminded and deepened in what I know to be true. I hope for a guide that is non judgmental of me as I will be honest in my communications even if it means exposing what I don't know or understand. I expect confidentiality. I deeply want to grow in my ability to let go of self.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I have practiced mediation for years. I have completed Jeffry Martin's 45 day class and am a member of POK community. I have only just begun to study the ten fetters.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self? 10

Return to “THE GATE”