I want to be free

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Aachellin

I want to be free

Postby Aachellin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:21 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
For me it is an identity that is not real. It is a series of thoughts, beliefs and suppressed emotions that make me suffer (fear, anxiety, sadness...) or do not allow me to do things I love. From my experience I cannot really say what part of me is real and what is false. I heard that fear is not real, but when I am in fear, it feels so real.

What are you looking for at LU?
I want to try another 'how to see what I am actually' method. I would like to get some pointers and questions that would help me realize what the true reality is. I am just looking for a conversation with a self-realized being that went through the process I am in at the moment.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I really do not expect much to be honest. I do not consider LU as a miraculous way to see my ego. No method, practice or self-inquiry can really 'do the job' for me. Only I can see, only I can experience. I just need to be aware. That is what I feel right now.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
For about a month I meditate on a daily basis. Usually, it's a 15-20 minute meditation, sometimes up to 40 mins. I like to listen to binaural audio (Hemi-Sync) during my meditations. Today I bought "The Direct Path" book from Greg Goode and will do the self-inquiry practical experiments described in this book.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: I want to be free

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi I Want To Be Free, is this what You Prefer to Be called ?!?
My name is Stafford & I would Love too Be Your Guide !?! My only Stipulation is Too Stay in what's Actually Happening, Directed Experience ! ¡ !
This isn't something that can Be understood intellectually or Verbally. No words therories beliefs or concepts !!! Only Direct Seeing ! ¡ !
I work weird hours so it's much easier for me too post between 11:30 pm & 3am !!! Feel Free to post anytime that's easiest for You !?! It's Best Too post every Day If possible, However Life Happens so if We have to take some time off, let's let each other know ?!? OK if You are comfortable with me & can except my Stipulation We can start anytime !?! Looking forward Guiding You & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Aachellin

Postby Aachellin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Hi Stafford! Please, just call me Aach :-). I am happy to have you as my guide, definitely comfortable! Looking forward to seeing your next post. Let's get started!

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:34 am

"""""""What are you looking for at LU?
I want to try another 'how to see what I am actually' method. I would like to get some pointers and questions that would help me realize what the true reality is. I am just looking for a conversation with a self-realized being that went through the process I am in at the moment.""""""""

Hi Aach, Let's start with exactly Where You're at The moment ?!? Let's find out Who Home Too Be Self Realized ¿ ? ¿ Go to The Senses touch sight & sound & find When You are Seeing Hearing & Feeling or are they Happening on Their Own ?¡?
If that's not clear try Claiming Everything You're doing through out the Day & See is There an I Doing or is The I Being Created out of Whatever Happening ?!? Take Your Time & report What IS Seen ! ¿ ! I Hope that's not Too Fast & if Anything needs Clarification, Please let me Know & I can make it Clearer if needed ¡ ? ¡ Thank You for Allowing me on Your Quest
;~} =_= {~;
Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Aachellin

Postby Aachellin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:39 am

When You are Seeing Hearing & Feeling or are they Happening on Their Own?¡?
When I look carefully, it is just happening. I have no control over the seeing, hearing and feeling. I am just aware of it and feel very peacefully. A thought often comes that says: "There is something missing".

During this realization I also experience some physical sensations in my body, for instance a pressure on my head or small vibrations in my legs.

I can stay in this "awareness" that seeing, hearing and feeling is happening on their own for about 30 to 60 seconds. Then I "lose" it, but I realize this "loss" retrospectively after some time. It feels like waking up, like if I was dreaming.
See is There an I Doing or is The I Being Created out of Whatever Happening
I am definitely not doing it. It is all being created out. It is so simple and so obvious. But it seems to be covered by thoughts of past & future that I consider to have "higher value" :-D

Aachellin

Postby Aachellin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:58 am

I went for a walk and I experienced "a body moving on its own". I was something that was watching the body. After a while again I wasn't aware of this. But of course I didn't notice the moment when I lost this awareness. All of this (the awareness and also the "unawareness") is happening on its own.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:11 am

Hi Aach,
Thank You for Your Patience & Kindness . Good work & Love Your Honesty ! ¡ ! OK so let's take a Look below at some of Your Beautiful Answers ?!?
Yes mind finds itself nonexistent it alerts the System something is missing & with No One Home All the mind can do is imagine & wonder ?!? Please check This Moment Out & with or without Thought can Anything Be Add or Removed ???

"""""""""A thought often comes that says: "There is something missing".""""""

Ok Next if Seeing Hearing & Feeling are Happening on Their Own Accord Who is Staying in Awareness & Who's Loosing & Realizing ?!? Please take a Look at Who's Dreaming & Waking up & Why wouldn't That Answer Be Sufficient !?!

""""""I can stay in this "awareness" that seeing, hearing and feeling is happening on their own for about 30 to 60 seconds. Then I "lose" it, but I realize this "loss" retrospectively after some time. It feels like waking up, like if I was dreaming.""""""

Dear Aach, Past gone, Future never Here, Now Changes Moment Too Moment, What my Dear Friend can Anyone hold onto in any kind of Value ?!?

""""""But it seems to be covered by thoughts of past & future that I consider to have "higher value" :-D""""""

My Friend take a Look & See What Do You need Too Do to Be !!!
OK My Friend I Apologize if I was Too hardcore it's Just Really That Crazy Simple, No Body Home & Nothing Too get Right or get Wrong or Remember !!! Clarity means too Be Clear & Nothing's There So ALL Clear Right Lol
My Dear Friend Aach if this is still unclear That's Totally Fine We have as Long or as Short as it takes !?! Looking forward towards Your next Post Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Aachellin

Postby Aachellin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi Stafford, thank you for your reply!

Please check This Moment Out & with or without Thought can Anything Be Add or Removed ???
I tried to sit in silence for about 5 minutes. Nothing can be added or removed from this moment. This moment really cannot be avoided, it is inevitable. It is even silly to try to escape from this moment :-).

Ok Next if Seeing Hearing & Feeling are Happening on Their Own Accord Who is Staying in Awareness & Who's Loosing & Realizing ?!? Please take a Look at Who's Dreaming & Waking up & Why wouldn't That Answer Be Sufficient !?!
When seeing, feeling or hearing are happening on their own, there is no one who is loosing, realizing ... (doing anything ... ). There really cannot be "one" who is dreaming & waking up + "another one" who is watching this. It does not make any sense to me :-).

My Friend take a Look & See What Do You need Too Do to Be !!!
I really do not need to do (or be) anything.

OK My Friend I Apologize if I was Too hardcore it's Just Really That Crazy Simple, No Body Home & Nothing Too get Right or get Wrong or Remember !!! Clarity means too Be Clear & Nothing's There So ALL Clear Right Lol
No problem my friend :-). When there is silence, everything is simple and clear. I even laughed for a while how it is so obvious.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:30 am

"""""""When seeing, feeling or hearing are happening on their own, there is no one who is loosing, realizing ... (doing anything ... ). There really cannot be "one" who is dreaming & waking up + "another one" who is watching this. It does not make any sense to me ."'""""

"""""""No problem my friend . When there is silence, everything is simple and clear. I even laughed for a while how it is so obvious. """""

Hi Aach, Yes Love Your Answers ¡ ! ¡ Now is Anyone Home that needs Clarification & if So what difference would Clarity make on This Moment Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Aachellin

Postby Aachellin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:42 pm

Now is Anyone Home that needs Clarification & if So what difference would Clarity make on This Moment

Alright, this is gonna be interesting :-). Immediately after reading your question, I wrote this:

Firstly, I wanted to answer "no", but honestly I really do not know whether there is anyone home that needs clarification. There is still a doubt. Something that is very well hidden somewhere. When I am just looking and not thinking about it, there is clarity arising that makes it very simple - no one is here. But it is still covered with something. So with more clarity, there is more peace and everything just seems more natural.

But then I read your question once more. And then I tried to kinda contemplate on it. Then I realized that no clarification is needed, so there is no one who needs it. Clarity would make no difference on this moment, because this moment can be just seen. It makes no sense to "clarify" this moment. :-)

It is really interesting how in the first moment, I tried to make it so difficult. But it is so simple :-)

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:45 am

""""""""It is really interesting how in the first moment, I tried to make it so difficult. But it is so simple Image"""""""

Hi AachImage, Loven Your Replies Image I'm a Little tired today, however I'd Love for You Too Look into Trying ¿ ? ¿ Are You Trying to read & Post or Difficult or not is Reading Reading & Posting just Happening or can You Show me How I is Trying ! ¿ !
Good Work & Everything IS moving exactly How IT'S supposed to Be Talk Soon &Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PS Thought You might Enjoy This, It's One of my Favorite Books ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d88859d5af ... ecords.pdf

Aachellin

Postby Aachellin » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Hi Stafford,
I'd Love for You Too Look into Trying ¿ ? ¿ Are You Trying to read & Post or Difficult or not is Reading Reading & Posting just Happening or can You Show me How I is Trying ! ¿ !

I really like this question! There is a resistance when I am reading and writing my posts here. Especially when I am typing, I tend to retype my sentences, trying to find the "correct one". Compared to hearing feeling or seeing, reading & posting here is not happening on their own in my experience.

Thank you for the link of your favourite book!

Much love

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:08 am

Hi Stafford,
I'd Love for You Too Look into Trying ¿ ? ¿ Are You Trying to read & Post or Difficult or not is Reading Reading & Posting just Happening or can You Show me How I is Trying ! ¿ !

I really like this question! There is a resistance when I am reading and writing my posts here. Especially when I am typing, I tend to retype my sentences, trying to find the "correct one". Compared to hearing feeling or seeing, reading & posting here is not happening on their own in my experience.

Thank you for the link of your favourite book!

Much love
Love This Dear Aach my Friend !!!
I Realize this is Subtle, However take a Closer Look. When trying to get a sentence written, does an I have a Choice weather or not too like What's Written ? ¿ ?
Everything an I has or Tries isn't Separated from What's Happening before after & during the Experience ! ¿ !
So Please take a Look again at When a Separate I is Trying to make a sentence perfect & if I can stop or start trying to do anything !?!
OK take Your time & Will work more on This Tomorrow & Please let me know if I made this harder to understand Lol
See had No Choice What to say I'm hoping You can See how This is Free Flowing & only Seems like a I is Trying !!!
OK sending much Love I'm tired & Hoping this was Clear Good Night/Morning Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aachellin

Postby Aachellin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 am

When trying to get a sentence written, does an I have a Choice weather or not too like What's Written ? ¿ ?
No, there is no choice. The choice is made by itself. I can only see the result of the choice by a thought.

So Please take a Look again at When a Separate I is Trying to make a sentence perfect & if I can stop or start trying to do anything !?!
No, I can just be with it by watching it.

Please let me know if I made this harder to understand
No, it just takes some time for me to realize these things. :-)

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:18 am

When trying to get a sentence written, does an I have a Choice weather or not too like What's Written ? ¿ ?
No, there is no choice. The choice is made by itself. I can only see the result of the choice by a thought.

No, I can just be with it by watching it.

Please let me know if I made this harder to understand
No, it just takes some time for me to realize these things. :-)
Hi Aach, No Problems Taking time We have as Long as it takes my Friend ! ¡ ! How are You feeling at this Moment about This & What would You say needs Clarification:?!?

Return to “THE GATE”