Freedom

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Jo eve

Freedom

Postby Jo eve » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:50 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
When I was a child my parents asked me what I wanted from life and I always said "freedom" , no one including myself at the time understood what this meant .
I still don't know what it really means. I've never searched for answers only the Truth within me.

What are you looking for at LU?
Shared consciousness ... A place that is accepting and non judgemental.
A community willing to challenge preconceived ideas and discuss them openly.
Personal experiences that are not about preaching but guiding .

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Personal experience and an honest soul . A guide towards the direction of truth.
Support on my journey that at the moment feels very wobbly as at times it feels pure and fascinating and at times confusing. I find myself trusting and then not trusting , believing and not believing .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Lifelong enquiry and mainly getting stuck.
Since regular meditation and a change in my enquiry practices the flow feels more open.
Something is shifting which is no longer answers from outside myself but more from within.
I'm not looking for nirvana, do not want to dissolve my ego or expect to be enlightened.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: Freedom

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:55 pm

Dear Jo eve,
Hi my name is Stafford & I would Love to Be Your Guide & is Jo eve what You prefer to Be called ¡ ? ¡ If You accept the only stipulation is We Stay in What's Actually Happening ! ¡ ! We're here only too See The Truth because What IS can't Be Explained intellectually or by any theory's or stories ?!?
If You're Ready We can Start anytime !!! Please let's Try & Post everyday, However because of the nature of things, let's try & let each other know if We can't Post for a while just out of curiosity & to stay on track, of course Life Happens Right Lol !?! OK hope Too talk soon. Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “THE GATE”