why I suffer?

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
neonder

Re: why I suffer?

Postby neonder » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi Jadzia,

Thanks for the reply. For next 3 days I am participating in a technical training seminar and wont be able to reply till Monday.
Thanks once again for all the support.

Much Love
Neo.
Love
Neo

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:55 am

Thank you, for notifying me.

Love,
Jadzia

neonder

Postby neonder » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:37 pm

HI Jadzia,

Just to let you know that I am back and will reply you by tomorrow evening.

Thank for the support,

Love
Neo
Love
Neo

neonder

Postby neonder » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi Jadzia,

To whom do they happen? And what if an experience just happens? Who labels, who decides if something is beautiful or not? What if all that is, is of the same value, richness?

Experiences happen to no one. It just happens. Thoughts come and go. Sounds are heard. things are seen. touch, emotions, feelings are experienced. Things, sensetions, experiences are lables automatically without. Things, sensetions, experiences does not have inherent meaning. As you just Mind try to grasp with word but it can grasp only a fraction of it. If everthing is of the same value and richness then there is no judgement. No suffering. No stress. There is wholeness. While looking to whom experiences happen i realised that this I is a fiction. things are being heard, seen, feelings, emotions, sensetons of touch being experiencecd and that is it. There is no I. Its a fiction. Now while looking at I, i have entered in a state of stillness, peace. There is some noise around me but its not bothering. I am very much present to what is being heard, seen, experienced but at the same time there is stillness and peace. At this moment When I think about I, i just laught. But this laughing is not as ecastice as last time. There is In this state I can't imagine any fear. Just want to be in this state of peace and stillness. Will answer question about fear tomorrow. Thanks for the support.

Love
Neo
Love
Neo

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:45 pm

Thank you, this was good to read.
Ok, I will wait to your answer about fear and then I will answer, ok?

Love
Jadzia

neonder

Postby neonder » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:33 am

Hi Jadzia,

Couldnt post anything for last fee daya as I was not feeling well. I am fine now but the short span of illness seems to have strengthned the feeling of I. The more I think about the past lightbulb moments I feel more frusrated . I feel that may be i will never cross the gate and my whole life i will be frustrated. The more I try to look more frustrated i feel. My mind gets crowded with negative thoughts of past failures and mistakes. I feel that I am not honest with myself and may be I am wasting your time. I don't understand now where to start.
Love
Neo

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:04 am

I am glad you feel better.

Neonder, there is nothing wrong with what you just feel.
At the same time one starts looking through the illusion there are several things starting too: a fight to keep the status quo, frustration and fear as form of resistance and often stuff simply comes up as part of the unravelling.
The expectation that bliss starts as soon as the illusion is seen as illusion is not a helpful one, it doesn't work like that. That what is built up must crumble and for many this isn't an overly smooth transition.

Remember, the story of the I, the self, the me, mine is a strong conditioning, which includes identifications (like: "I am like this and that...."), beliefs (like: "This never worked before.....", "This works only like this") and so much more.
Now you are rattling at the very foundation of the core belief - the self, there is bound to come up something in one way or another.

Now look at the story of frustration, of all this Neonder will never be able to do.
See, the story isn't exactly what you are, right?
The story is about a Neonder who thinks that nothing will ever change, this Neonder will only see glimpses but never get the real thing. Right?
Now allow yourself to have a close look. Look at the story line. How exactly is the story told - look at it from the view of someone who studies the weaving of a good and convincing story. How is it built up, what are the main elements? Study it as you studied a novel in school.
Take it in, love and admire it for its quality.
Simply allow all the emotions connected with the belief in the story to be there. Allow them, see them, love them for what they are.
It might be a good idea to now and again check if this Neonder, the way it appears in the story, exists in this way or if it is somewhat different.

Stay calm, have patience, all is well.
Share what you find whenever you want.

Love,
Jadzia

Return to “THE GATE”