Clear Looking

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
matt01

Clear Looking

Postby matt01 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:03 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I've read a few articles & based on that. And also from my experience. that "I" is a thought. but i'm not sure if there isn't anything else..

What are you looking for at LU?
Some clarity and try to go through the entire process of unravelling the mystery of existence.
Many people say that you know everything there is to know once you see truth. But that's not true for me, so I am wondering

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I can see that "I" is a thought. But I'm not sure if there is anything more. What are its implications..
Seeing the thought as a thought is this the end of the journey? I'm not sure. So need some clarrifications

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
On and Off

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Jadzia

Re: Clear Looking

Postby Jadzia » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi Matt01,

I am Jadzia and if you like we can have a look at that what you might have missed or what didn't sink in.
I can see that "I" is a thought.
Could you elaborate on that. Write as much as you like.

Love
Jadzia

Return to “THE GATE”