Looking for me

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Takamine

Re: Looking for me

Postby Takamine » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:37 am

Thanks Kay.

Colm.

Takamine

Postby Takamine » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Hi Kay,

Thanks for this.

While trying to answer some of these questions it occurred to me that I think I have taken the exploration as far as I can at this time. I took further time to reflect on that and I think that’s where I am at.

Much of this looking is based on very deep abstraction, or at least that is how it seems at this point. ‘I’ need to spend more time looking at that abstraction to see how it sits and if some elements you describe as AE, are the same from this perspective. I am conscious of your time too, so I do not want to waste it going back and forth over abstract points that will likely take time to review, I need to look and see for myself as you rightly say.

I think I understand the core tenets you have guided me through, certainly conceptually and to a good degree, in experience too. So with all that in mind, I will stop with the guidance but continue to look.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to you for taking the time to guide me, I really appreciate it.

Many thanks again and wishing you all the very best.

With love,

Colm.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:55 am

Hello Colm,

Thank you for letting me know. I am hanging up my guides hat, so if at any time in the future you would like to resume your guiding, you will have continue the investigation with another guide.

I wish you the very best.

Love, Kay
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.
https://freedomalreadyis.com/

Takamine

Postby Takamine » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:34 am

Hi Kay,

I imagine that will be a big loss to LU and they will be sad to lose you.

Thanks again for guiding me and so many others.

Wishing you all the very best too.

Love,

Colm.

Return to “THE GATE”