Think i'm ready for the change

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
vinceschubert

Re: Think i'm ready for the change

Postby vinceschubert » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 am

Who is to say ?
It is a process of de-conditioning.
This video shows how it occurs; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCxo9Gwb ... ure=relmfu
Getting you through to the Unleashed facebook group will accelerate this process as you will be able to see and talk to others going through the same process. (in their unique way)
Just answer these questions;
1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it feel to see this?

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion.

5) What was the last bit that tipped you over, that triggered the 'seeing' ?

Bharat

Postby Bharat » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:38 pm

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? None, but a sense of an I remains and habitual thoughts which are linked to an I (i.e nearly all thoughts) - pop in/out of memory.

Was there ever? Nope, the idea of an I developed unknownlying from a very young again and unfortunately, no-one bothered to question its existence ever since!

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

The illusion as mentioned earlier starts /implants itself at an early age, as part of what seems like the normal way to communicate with people and without me/my/self/I , its hard to differentiate between ownership in general verbal/written communication without these terms of reference.

Even worse is that every thoughts seems to self-reference itself to an I/me etc, so you would never question any of these thoughts, unless someone points this out!. It's a normal part of society(i.e conditioning), where everyone thinks there's an I , when infact it's nothing more than a thought, you would never figure out the illusion by thinking about it!

3) How does it feel to see this? Liberating, freeing, almost a joke!

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion. -

It's like having you memory erased/stripped of your identity and beliefs/fears and having the ability to re-evaluate life/situations from an adult perspective - without any preconcieved ideas of what it should/must/be/judgements.

5) What was the last bit that tipped you over, that triggered the 'seeing' ?

Number of things, firstly the conversation with Eloratea - which was a wicked high, then reading Ilona's article about "What is not automatic" , most recently reading some chapters from a John Wheeler book, somewhere through the reading , awareness of the mind seemed to occur, i.e. I am not the thoughts or the thinker, I was no longer in the mind, but aware of the mind/thoughts.

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:27 am

3 others have confirmed that you have passed through the gateless gate, you are invited to join a Facebook group where 'gatecrashers' support each other.
There are many new 'skills' to be considered as you are entering a whole new world now.
Anyway, lots of this kind of processing happens in Unleashed, so "friend" me on Facebook and i will invite you to join.
https://www.facebook.com/vince.schubert
Here is another forum that is set up for newly liberated.
http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... m.php?f=30
and a small doc worth reading here; http://liberationunleashed.com/PDF/Awakened.pdf

Bharat

Postby Bharat » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:35 am

Great stuff, I'll join on FB shortly
, also the other link to the forum says I am unauthorised to view that forum.

Catch you all soon and many thanks

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 am

i'll see if i can find out why you can't log into that forum...
In the meantime come back here or pm me or email vinceschubert@gmail.com

talk to you soon...

vince

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Bharat, you should be able to get there now.

Bharat

Postby Bharat » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi Vince,

Finally created an FB account, catch u there!!!!

Bharat

Bharat

Postby Bharat » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi,

Am finally on FB , is there a group within FB that I need to give, as I only have u are a buddy.!!?

Bharat

Postby Bharat » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Sorry I meant a group I need to Join ? ......think I found it , waiting request to be accepted to join group.

Bharat

Postby Bharat » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Oh no it was the wrong group. Will await an invite!

Return to “THE GATE”