Susie, come on in!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
nonaparry

Re: Susie, come on in!

Postby nonaparry » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 am

Yes, you are right about mind being uncomfortable at losing self. Well that is just too bad. :)
Perhaps 'too bad' — and better to SEE Through the illusion than to ignore the thought entirely! We don't want it to show up and bite us in the a** later in life because we didn't deconstruct it Now! What is mind DOing?
Yes, no one setting anything up, no director, no one in charge. It is just happening like breathing, like the wind.
In this experience, this is true. Is it absolutely true in your experience? What we are looking for is absolute truth; demonstrable FACT. When you know something is a FACT, from your own experience, you cannot be shaken.
You're right. There is no I. There is no I that can be pointed to. No there is nothing needed to keep life going. All there is ....... is what there is at the moment.
I'm NOT 'right'. I didn't posit any rule or belief to be 'right'. i merely asked
do you really think a god is needed to keep life going?? LOOK and See!! No god; no director; life is living itself just fine. THIS is how it is; everything is simply happening. No cause/effect, no one in charge.
i asked you to LOOK and SEE for yourself!!! Please do that! SEEing is knowing!!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains—however improbable—must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Susie

Postby Susie » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 am

Perhaps 'too bad' — and better to SEE Through the illusion than to ignore the thought entirely! We don't want it to show up and bite us in the a** later in life because we didn't deconstruct it Now! What is mind DOing?

You have mentioned this "BITE IN THE A** before. What do you mean? What do you mean by deconstructing the thought? If there isn't suppose to be an ignoring of thought than what? Is it the process of taking the thought and asking if it is TRUE? Mind doesn't want to let go of the self so thought comes "are you sure it isn't you doing the doing or choosing the thoughts?" The thoughts are unreal and false.

In this experience, this is true. Is it absolutely true in your experience? What we are looking for is absolute truth; demonstrable FACT. When you know something is a FACT, from your own experience, you cannot be shaken.

In my experience everything is just happening. Life is just every moment of every day just happening without any thought and without any control or thought.

I'm NOT 'right'. I didn't posit any rule or belief to be 'right'. i merely asked
do you really think a god is needed to keep life going?? LOOK and See!! No god; no director; life is living itself just fine. THIS is how it is; everything is simply happening. No cause/effect, no one in charge.
i asked you to LOOK and SEE for yourself!!! Please do that! SEEing is knowing!!

In saying you are right there is just a seeing of what you are saying to be truth. NO, there is nothing needed to keep life going. There doesn't need to be thought, there doesn't need to be a controller, a GOD or a decision.

nonaparry

Postby nonaparry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 am

You have mentioned this "BITE IN THE A** before. What do you mean?
The beliefs we simply dismiss without taking them apart to SEE if they are true continue to lurk in mind's dark recesses. Then one day when you think you are free from such stuff, this belief arises and has mind doubt what it actually knows. So there you are, thinking you are 'clear' there is no 'self' when suddenly the ignored thought pops up, "there is a 'me' doing things".
What do you mean by deconstructing the thought?
By deconstructing the thought i mean to take the thought to Inquiry, look at all its parts asking sincerely "Is it true?"
If there isn't suppose to be an ignoring of thought than what?
Then you SEE through the illusion that thoughts create by inquiring what is true.

What we are doing is LOOKING at how thoughts put a self together. The mechanism.
Notice how the I exists in past, or future. But not in the now.
In the now, you just look.
Look at the cup. Real. When you don't think about a cup, it's still there.
Look at thoughts about self. When you are not holding the story of 'Susie' in your thoughts, is it there?
That's a hole in 'your' experience, which mind covers over by telling a story of seamless experience. But experience is NOT seamless; we experience no self all through our day, yet mind covers over the holes! It's seeing through those lies that has us discover there is only experience without a 'you'.
Is it the process of taking the thought and asking if it is TRUE?
Yes.
Mind doesn't want to let go of the self so thought comes "are you sure it isn't you doing the doing or choosing the thoughts?"
Yes. And are you sure?? Beyond a shadow of a doubt??
In my experience everything is just happening. Life is just every moment of every day just happening without any thought and without any control or thought.
NO, there is nothing needed to keep life going. There doesn't need to be thought, there doesn't need to be a controller, a GOD or a decision.
So is there any doubt whatsoever that there is no 'you'? No crumb of 'Susie' waiting to take control again and DO things?
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains—however improbable—must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Susie

Postby Susie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 am

There is no doubt that there is no me!
Thanks so much for your patience, your time, and your care.
Every day gets more peaceful. I am looking and seeing life just come and it's good. :)
If there are ever questions, do I pop back in here? I doubt there will be questions but you never know. :)
Susie

nonaparry

Postby nonaparry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 am

Thank you for sticking with it!! Are you clear that you have SEEN through the illusion of self?

If you are willing, there are the Five Questions that we ask to consolidate the experience. I asked them previously, but there was doubt. If you choose to answer, i will have other guides come and look and confirm that you are through the gate.

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it feel to see this?

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion.

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

Susie

Postby Susie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:58 am

Yes it is clear that I have SEEN through the illusion of self.

1) There is no 'me', there has never been a 'me' anywhere, at anytime, any way shape or form.

2) The illusion of the self starts around 3 years of age from conditioning given from parents, siblings and others. This special-ness gives attention to the thoughts of being a do-er and a thinker. This leads to the thought of being a special individual which continues and grows until the truth is seen.

3)To see this gives liberty, freedom, peace, and much joy. There is no wrangling for position or attention. The thoughts that arise are less and when they do come they don't have the punch they once did. :)

4)I would describe the illusion to someone as the false idea of being separate. I would tell them that it is something that has to truly be seen and experienced and that it is only a thought believed since childhood.

5)I think the last bit that pushed me over was when you said to take my finger and POINT and also when you said that things may be different and that they may not. I think I was looking for a big HURRAH like the ego would completely die.

nonaparry

Postby nonaparry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 am

Thank you so much, Susie! Every liberation is unique; some experience the big hurrah; for others it's a quiet creeping into the Light.

I think you've seen it; i've posted for other guides to ask you questions if they want clarity on anything. Congratulations, and welcome home, dear!!

If you are interested, we have a Facebook group for aftercare where you can read about others who have seen through the illusion of self. Just let me know your Facebook username and i will add you.

love
Nona

Susie

Postby Susie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Nona,
Thank you so very much for you patience, your never ending questioning and your perseverance. :) This experience has been mostly wonderful. LOL. There were a few times I wanted to just quit. It became fun! Our daily get together will be missed.
My facebook name is Susie Simser and I would love to be added. :)
Appreciate everything,
Susie

nonaparry

Postby nonaparry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Searching FB for Susie Simser, i don't find you. Please friend me, Nona Parry, on Facebook and i will add you to the aftercare group once you are confirmed by the other guides.
love
Nona

Susie

Postby Susie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 pm

I just found you on facebook and sent request to be added as a friend.
Thanks,
Susie

nonaparry

Postby nonaparry » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:12 am

You have been confirmed, and i have invited you to the group Unleashed, which is LU's aftercare group. Be sure to ask any questions you may have about liberation there, and let me know if you need any support.

It has been my pleasure to walk with you.
love
Nona

Susie

Postby Susie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:15 am

I don't see any invitation to a group. Could you send it again?
Thanks again for your help,
Susie

Susie

Postby Susie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 am

I found the group and it shows that a request has been sent. Haven't been approved yet.
Susie

Susie

Postby Susie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 am

LOL there we go. Been approved. Thanks.
Susie

Return to “ARCHIVES”