unroll

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
todorico

Re: unroll

Postby todorico » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello....
you touched a crucial point here, and it is about the subject /topic of Liberation Unleashed:
Please could you help me to clarify this, you say that i talked about personal matters and that thsi is not the point of this chat, so from this i gather i can not talk about myself, but then what could i talk about?
Of course i dont want to question Liberation Unleashed approach, i just would liekj to understand it a bit more so i can get the best out of this...
YOU SAID
[Where is that one who dreams? Who hopes? Really look. Can you find one? Or is there just experiencing?]
It is me, I am here...i hope, i dream, or to say it differentely I experience hopes, dreams...
very much keen to unroll!!

Olenko

Postby Olenko » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi,

This about seeing whether there actually is a "myself". In conventional language, we say that we talk about ourselves when we talk about the different sorts of stories that have been experienced ("personal matters"), for example:
I dont like very much what i have done with my life so far, and i find myself most of the time coming to terms, and saying " oh yes, thsi was good, or this was the best you coudl have done at that moment on time" but trully honest I am not that satisfied. I havent had bad lifein a drmatic way, but I am sure I havent realized not even a third of my potential.
So there is a feeling of dislike with what this body/mind called todorico (or what your real name is) has done so far, and there are thoughts saying "this was the best you could have done at that moment in time" yet it is not truly believed and there is a feeling of dissatisfaction. Life so far hasn't been experienced as bad in a dramatic way, but there is a belief that not even third of todorico's potential has been realized. (which may be another source of dissatisfaction?).

This is what is actually experienced. Feelings, thoughts. Believing is the bridge between them. If a thought about being worthless is believed, feeling of worthlessness follows. If it is not believed, there is no feeling of worthlessness either.

1. About these feelings and thoughts; we say that "I experience them". But where in the experience is this "I"? Where is the experiencer, when there is always nothing but that which is experienced: sights, sounds, feelings, smells, tastes, thoughts? Look. Look really good. Is there anything else?

2. "I think..." Who is the thinker? Where does a thought come from?

You only need to look at these two points. Spend good time with this and look carefully. Then come back to me with what you find.

With best regards,
Olenko

todorico

Postby todorico » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:20 am

Dear Olenko, I will do
In the mean time: Best wishes

Olenko

Postby Olenko » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Hello,

How is it going?

todorico

Postby todorico » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:54 am

hello, yes i agree with you believing is the bridge, and yes I experience lets say pain, who experience the pain, may mind i guess, becasue i think it is pain...(?)
Dear Olenko, What i am trying to do with this exercesi is trying to free my mind, in fact to get to experience my feelings.
Let me re-frase this or tu put in other words: what is liberation unleashed liberating me from? I seem to agree with almost everything you say, so i could easily conclude " I am liberated" but I dont think I am.
It is all clear on my mind but how do i traslate that to actual behaviour?
We will have a massive celebration if I managed to unblocked myself and flow

todorico

Postby todorico » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:55 am

Hello,

How is it going?
Tnaks you so much for checking on my process!!!

Olenko

Postby Olenko » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:37 am

Hello,
I experience lets say pain, who experience the pain, may mind i guess, becasue i think it is pain...(?)
Mind does label experience, but is it needed to feel pain? Let's say a hammer drops on your foot. Does the sensation of pain need a mental label in order to be felt?
Dear Olenko, What i am trying to do with this exercesi is trying to free my mind, in fact to get to experience my feelings.
I didn't ask you to try to free your mind. I asked you to take a look at your direct experience, and then come back with what you find. There were two points to look. What did you find?

Point 1: Can you find an experiencer in direct experience?
Point 2: Where does a thought come from? If you are thinking something now, how did the thought come about?
Let me re-frase this or tu put in other words: what is liberation unleashed liberating me from?
Liberating who? Define to me as clearly as you can *that* which would be liberated. Can personality be liberated? Can body be liberated? What..?
It is all clear on my mind but how do i traslate that to actual behaviour?
What exactly is clear?

Regards,
Olenko

Olenko

Postby Olenko » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello,

I realize there were quite many questions in my previous post. You don't have to answer all of them if they seem too much.

But have you had a look at those 2 points I mentioned? And do you wish to continue?

Return to “THE GATE”