Here for no self, DEB

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
dld

Re: Here for no self, DEB

Postby dld » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 pm

It's deal! Ready!
xoxo

Anki

Postby Anki » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 am

OK.. let's start again with the basics, Deb. I'll ask questions, you look honestly for answers. If you start feeling buzzed, high, etc... get grounded before returning to looking. No matter how long it takes... :))

When you look for an 'I', a 'me', what do you find?

xox
Lisa
Unleash yourself. Look, and look again. No self to unleash.

dld

Postby dld » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:46 am

The only time a "me" or I shows up is when a troubling thought arises. Then it is realized it is only a thought, a conditioned program, then there is spaciousness. Even looking in the mirror there is no "Debbie" there is just looking, or putting make up on, or blowing hair dry, but no Debbie.
xox

Anki

Postby Anki » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:12 am

OK Deb... let me know how things are going... needed any grounding? And here's a couple questions for you.

1. When you say "I", to what are you referring?

2. Is there a 'me', anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

Love to you,
Lisa

dld

Postby dld » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 am

Hi Lisa,
I find that if I continue to move the body it really helps, so whether to call it grounding or a new way of life/moving for however long seems to be the ticket.. Just being more active...physically.
When you say "I", to what are you referring?
Referring to this form that expressesion happens through, that life is living through. Will use the "I" in conversation while working to communicate to others what this form will do and won't do.
Is there a 'me', anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
No there never was a me it was all thought phenomena. Was having some body pains/problems and fear set in and it unleashed a story of Debbie dying of heart attack....when I saw what was happening mentally I just dropped it. Debbie can not die, she never existed, the hardware might crash but that is not who I am ...spaciousness. woke a few times in the night with extreme jaw clenching going on and the vibes...not sure what that was about, did not have any thoughts about it, just noticed it.

Currently, very, very, very peaceful, no thoughts grabbing attention, don't even know what thoughts have gone through...speaking happens, movement happens....

Thank you,
Deb

Anki

Postby Anki » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:45 am

Hi Deb... Well, looks like you've made it through. Lovely. It seems you just needed body support, hmm?

Just a few more questions to get maximum clarity. These are the final questions asked when we think someone has gone through the gate. You already answered 2 of them. Now these, please:

Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works. 

How does it feel to see this, to be liberated?

How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about 'no-self'?. 

What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you really SEE this?

You've done so well, worked so hard.

Much love,
Lisa

dld

Postby dld » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:58 am

"Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

The illusion is thinking we are a separate self, ego, mind and body....the do-er. It starts at a young age when we are tagged with a name, conditioned by parents, school, society. We become attached to the thoughts and program given/taught to us through babyhood to adulthood. Through these thoughts and educational ways we have innocently projected the world phenomena around us only because the very folks and institutions believe they are separate as well. A Game. We believed the thoughts were true and coming from the body/mind person which itself the mind's thoughts are not the person, even thoughts of the person are not true.
How does it feel to see this, to be liberated?
Hmmm, interesting, freeing, amazing, I sort of feel like it's like trying to roller skate the first time....or half in and half out...wobbly. Today was a day where the body had the dropsies, falling, hitting the head, etc...like I was in a different dimension...trying to function in this world..I felt quite light..almost as if I was not supposed to be doing what I was doing..not I but the body..sort of some spacial hand coordination issues. Didn't have thoughts about it at the time just realized need some practice runs at this..perhaps a thin overlay of ego/mind trying to function in the old habit form/thought.
How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about 'no-self'?.
Well, some are so embedded in their ego that it may cause some fear but if they saw how peaceful and joyous I was and asked, I would go onto explain and ask them where is the me, the I, can they find it? How thoughts are just nothing more than thoughts, the source can not be find, they float in and out of mind of their own accord. they are not the true essence of who/what they are. I sort of did this Thurs. night with a friend and he loved what was being said, then he would go back into mind and try to explain, I just told him to go home that night and really look for the I-me and see if he can find it. He really felt he was the do er, the chooser...and I would ask again where is that person? This being kind of chuckles and smiles talking with others and seeing how they are so caught up in their thought stories...as this being was and probably may have some ups and downs until....but for the time today...quite refreshing and free. Even when the body fell down in the middle of a store...laughter happened, did not take it as Debbie falling, body fell, got up...continued...
What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you really SEE this?
Hmm, can't say it was an aha moment, seems as though I have been "cooking" When working with the lady I mentioned before I was so much at ease, willing and happy to do anything, nothing upset me, quite lighthearted but yet energetic. Filled with love and compassion..That was on Friday, this morning waking, things felt different.lighter.body moving, without thoughts or commentary..spacious mind. An ease.

Thank you so much Lisa for your patience and guidance..the love flowing through my body this morning was quite estatic..love machine! ;-)

dld

Postby dld » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 am

I wish to add, that really, what is felt mostly is peace.....space....sort of hard to explain in terms...or words.
Almost like if I need to explain that it is the old identity trying to explain what is experienced and I just skim in that territory.
xoxo

Anki

Postby Anki » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am

Deb... very nice to hear this. You sound very good.

We have a policy here at LU that 3 other guides will confirm that you are through the gate. That has happened. As soon as that gets 'officialized' :)) your name goes blue and I will invite you to LU Facebook aftercare group. It's a good place to talk about what's going on, ask questions, etc. After I went through the gate the community here was what kept me moving more deeply and with a lot less angst than if I'd been on my own.

So, if you don't have a FB account and want to join the group, please get one. Let me know your FB name and asap I will get you in.

Much love... yayayay!

Lisa

dld

Postby dld » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 am

Thank you, thank you, much love to you and your help. Joy is being noticed, phenonema rising, being noticed. Can I send my full FB name to via a private message for the time being? What is your blog post, I do not have it bookmarked.

Thanks again, much love and peace.
xoxoxo

dld

Postby dld » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 am

Lisa, I went to FB and asked to join the group.

oxoxoxo

dld

Postby dld » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 am

There seems to be 2 FB Liberation Unleashed tags on FB, "liberation unleashed" and "liberation unleashed gate"

Return to “ARCHIVES”