Jordan, this is where we start.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Elizabeth

Re: Jordan, this is where we start.

Postby Elizabeth » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 pm

There was no story, attributes, or character to begin with. I imagined it.
Hey, Jordan :-)
You answered your own questions. It was right there. There is more.
What is behind that busy illusion? Look behind. Tell me what you see.
Much love.

Jordan

Postby Jordan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 am

There was no story, attributes, or character to begin with. I imagined it.
Hey, Jordan :-)
You answered your own questions. It was right there. There is more.
What is behind that busy illusion? Look behind. Tell me what you see.
Much love.
"Emptiness. And it's beautiful."

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 pm

It is beautiful. I sat here for a while and looked at it with you. Such an amazing...
Happy no birth day, Jordan. It will be easy to remember the date!

It's time to ask you some Gate questions. These have a couple of purposes.
Sometimes a very determined I will make a cunning attempt to own even this, so we look and see if there is any confusion, or I-dentification we can clear up before you go off. Saves years of trouble.
It also serves as a record for you, as life changes.
Some other guides will check this over, see if there is anything I missed. And invite you to aftercare with others, as it's probably difficult to talk of this to many people in our lives.
It's a diverse group (coughs).
So, the questions.

1/What's the I?
2/Is there a you, at all, in any way, shape or form?
3/ You've walked around for a day or so, with the new view. What's the difference between there being a you and there being no you?
4/ What was it that cracked you out?

I was surprised to find there was homework assigned to awakening, but really amused :-)
Much love, Elizabeth

Jordan

Postby Jordan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 am

It is beautiful. I sat here for a while and looked at it with you. Such an amazing...
Happy no birth day, Jordan. It will be easy to remember the date!

It's time to ask you some Gate questions. These have a couple of purposes.
Sometimes a very determined I will make a cunning attempt to own even this, so we look and see if there is any confusion, or I-dentification we can clear up before you go off. Saves years of trouble.
It also serves as a record for you, as life changes.
Some other guides will check this over, see if there is anything I missed. And invite you to aftercare with others, as it's probably difficult to talk of this to many people in our lives.
It's a diverse group (coughs).
So, the questions.

1/What's the I?
2/Is there a you, at all, in any way, shape or form?
3/ You've walked around for a day or so, with the new view. What's the difference between there being a you and there being no you?
4/ What was it that cracked you out?

I was surprised to find there was homework assigned to awakening, but really amused :-)
Much love, Elizabeth
Yay! Thank you very much for your help, Elizabeth.

1. The 'I' is a character with attributes and a story. There is also an element of control, identification, and ownership over one's emotions, body, and thoughts. The 'I' is the stuff of thought... in reality, there is no story, control, identification, or ownership. It's just misguided thought fueled by belief, a result of language based on self, conditioning that supports the idea of self, and a system that places an enormous amount of value on getting more for one's self.
2. Nope. Jordan is Santa Claus - an imaginary character.
3. Less thought. More awareness of body. No identification with body, emotions, or thought. If there is identification, notice how that conflicts with reality. Quietness of mind. Emptiness of mind. Less responsibility. Less guilt. More freedom. Notice how mind automatically thinks in terms of self. More smiles. Egoless awareness. Getting out of my head and sticking to the present moment.
4. Santa Claus. Examining St. Nick's character and story and comparing it with Jordan's character and story. Lotsa similarities were found.

Much love,
Jordan

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks, that covers the work nicely.
We'll see if anyone has a supplementary question, but I don't see much else to do. You clearly see the chief mechanism that builds an I, and as time goes on, you'll discover more subtle aspects of I building, but it's going to be much harder to sneak past this knowing.
In particular, when you start to suffer, you'll know you've just attached to something. I now look forward to suffering as it flushes out another identification to look at. Just look, and it disappears like the Cheshire Cat. Eventually. Leaving you with a smile. Another fading fiction!
It can be a bit of a ride, a back and forth, right after Gate, that is quite normal, no cause for alarm. It settles when it does.
Ilona will invite you, in a bit, to the after-group. Lots of discussion.
This has been fun work with you, Jordan. Look forward to hearing more from you and how it goes. PM me here any time, any reason.
Hug and love, Elizabeth

Return to “ARCHIVES”