Need guidance

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Eloratea

Re: Need guidance

Postby Eloratea » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Raj,
how does it feel to "see" this? Has anything changed in your experience?

Warm Greetings!

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Raj, that was a good answer as far as it went...
Can you explain what the I is in actuality, and what is the process involved (in relating to that I) in the daily life of a person still hoodwinked by the illusion.

jazztogo

Postby jazztogo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Raj,
how does it feel to "see" this? Has anything changed in your experience?

Warm Greetings!
Hiya Elora,
I do feel a shift or difference since we started this wonderful guidance from you all. I was a seeker for the last 30 years or so and reading about the "no-self" and the dream effect of our existence, it has conditioned me to some extent of what is. However not to the point your'll have brought me. I still know the bigger shift is yet to come. I thanks you guys for your patience since I have been busy lately and not paying too much attention to everything in these threads as I should.

Love you guys

Raj

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raj, that was a good answer as far as it went...
Can you explain what the I is in actuality, and what is the process involved (in relating to that I) in the daily life of a person still hoodwinked by the illusion.
Hi Vince,
I was not too happy with that hurried answer myself.
The "I" in actuality is a sense of identity and belonging to a role I play according my past conditioning. It is an experience that happens in the now and our role depends on how we come to terms with this non-duality, non-separation understanding on a daily basis.

All the best

Raj

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:40 pm

a sense of identity
So this sense of identity (a feeling) is the result of identifying with an I, and identifying is the process of responding from the belief that the self is actual. Can you add to this ?
It is an experience that happens in the now and our role depends on how we come to terms with this non-duality, non-separation understanding on a daily basis.
i don't understand how this applies to someone who is still hoodwinked by the illusion of an actual self ?? Expand please.

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 am

Hi Raj,

Can you say a bit more about the shift that happened. And what still feels as incomplete?

with Love

jazztogo

Postby jazztogo » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello Vince,
a sense of identity
So this sense of identity (a feeling) is the result of identifying with an I, and identifying is the process of responding from the belief that the self is actual. Can you add to this ?
Responding to this identification should not make us a slave to it but envision us to be transparent.

It is an experience that happens in the now and our role depends on how we come to terms with this non-duality, non-separation understanding on a daily basis.
i don't understand how this applies to someone who is still hoodwinked by the illusion of an actual self ?? Expand please.
It is just being with what we have been conditioned, seeing through this hoodwink and going with the flow of now.

All the best

Raj

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Raj,

Can you say a bit more about the shift that happened. And what still feels as incomplete?
Since being on this thread awhile the shift I felt was subtle. I look at life in a different light. It seems almost weird as nothing is what it seem to be. It is still at times hard to comprehend that all that around me does not exist. Only a thought and sensations to keep me in this dream.
I really do not know what it feels to be in a complete shift or anything in between. Sorry. That was totally an assumed statement.

Ciao

Raj

with Love

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Raj,
thanks for the answers.

Now after the shift what would you say who is looking differently at life?
Who is kept in the dream? And what this dream is?

Best wishes!

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Raj, are you experiencing any different responses, especially with when your buttons get pushed ?
Do you still take things as personally as you did before (you started this) ?

jazztogo

Postby jazztogo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello Elora,

Now after the shift what would you say who is looking differently at life?
Who is kept in the dream? And what this dream is?

Best wishes![/quote]

the experience of life is the difference. The dream keeps playing and the "I" is just party to it as the assumed first character and the dream ( At this moment) seems as an ever unfolding attention getter.

Love

Raj
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raj, are you experiencing any different responses, especially with when your buttons get pushed ?
Do you still take things as personally as you did before (you started this) ?
Hello Vince,

The responses are not immediate though. I have to collect myself first and then realize the situation for what it is.
YES! but to a much lesser degree.

Thank you

Raj

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Is there anything personal, Raj?
And why it still seems to be?

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm

The responses are not immediate though
As deconditioning occurs you will notice that the responses (the new, lesser ones) will occur in the midst of an old reaction and sometimes even as the old one is about to kick in. Afterwoods will probably still occur at time too, especially when the really deep (probably family of origin stuff) buttons get pushed.
Raj, as you go about your daily life, have you noticed any differences ?

jazztogo

Postby jazztogo » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 am

Hello Elora,
Sorry Elora,not sure what you exactly mean here. Personal in what?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The responses are not immediate though
As deconditioning occurs you will notice that the responses (the new, lesser ones) will occur in the midst of an old reaction and sometimes even as the old one is about to kick in. Afterwoods will probably still occur at time too, especially when the really deep (probably family of origin stuff) buttons get pushed.
Raj, as you go about your daily life, have you noticed any differences ?
Hello Vince,
Thanks for the insight. I see it clearer now. Makes me feel better.

Only subtle differences. I feel less obligated to many things that come up. Something I find strange is the urge to let things be. Sometimes not a good thing as even though the drama goes on "Whatever" we still have this role of choice to play.

All the best

Raj

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:32 am

Something I find strange is the urge to let things be.
Experiment. You will probably find that 'things' will resolve quite competently without 'interference'.
Remember that video. The idea that mind does the choosing is illusion. Choice happens. Trust and see what occurs.

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:09 am

I mean anything personal in life, in your actual experience? Or just thoughts make it seem that way?

Best wishes.

jazztogo

Postby jazztogo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:17 am

Something I find strange is the urge to let things be.
Experiment. You will probably find that 'things' will resolve quite competently without 'interference'.
Remember that video. The idea that mind does the choosing is illusion. Choice happens. Trust and see what occurs.
Hi Vince,
Apologize for the long gap. Thanks for the advice. I need to experiment and do some deep inside looking into.
Hello Elora,
Sorry Elora,not sure what you exactly mean here. Personal in what?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mean anything personal in life, in your actual experience? Or just thoughts make it seem that way?
Hi Elora,
I would say No! However there are moments in the experience where the "I" comes in to play and we get caught up momentarily in this identification and believe it is personal. YES! Thoughts makes us think so.
Hope this answers your question

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Love

raj
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “THE GATE”