1) Is there a 'me' or 'you' or 'I' , at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever? Will there ever be?
No, it was just label given to certain aspect of existence. It did not exist, nor will be.
1.5) When you say "I", what in Experience are you referring to?
It depends on the moment. May be Experience itself within this body, labelled with Name or gender, as well as everything perceived/experienced/ experience itself.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
The illusion of separate self is when experience labels itself, identifies with something what is experienced. It may be identifying with certain feeling, sensation, belief etc
It appears when we believe that we are something in particular. This creates attachment and in result pain.
3) How does it FEEL to see this? describe in detail.
It is like being born every moment, like seeing everything for the first time. It feels "wow"and feelings are various but it is not labelled and just flowing,
4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it.
It is like seeing through a veil of illusion/false beliefs. There is no "me" who knows or "you" who does not know. Just experience and seeing the false boundaries and what is beyond them. Experiencing existence fully.
5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?
It was gradual and in-the-moment at the same time.
First thing was fear of death. Fear of letting go was connected with dying, then went into death, the unknown and suddenly - puff! nothing there, nothing to be scared of.
Later om the vision came along with thought about god. To "my" legs there were energy-strings attached and it was illusion of seeker on the path to god. When released the archetype/illusion of god the strings disappeared, the separation disappeared and the Presence appeared. Unlimited, infinite yet empty.
6) describe the difference before seeing, at the moment of seeing, and after seeing? describe the key difference?
It was like there was "me" somewhere in the body, and at the moment of seeing it dissolved itself. There was nothing to hold onto just wld ride with mind - dying and so on. Now more peace. It was always here.
7) in what ways has thing changed your life? what impact will this have on your life?
There is no experiencer, just experence therefore there is no pain. Honestly "I" don't know what's next, whats going to happen, but the worrying one never really existed, so all is left is just experience.
8) what if i told you LU was a persuasion cult and we have just got you to believe that "there is no self". How would you respond?
Who did you get to believe in anything? There is nothing here.
9) do you have any comments about my guiding, what you feel was effective, and what was not so effective, and why?
Thank you for everything, sometimes the amount of questions felt overwhelming, but it also helped "me" to see. Also, very helpful was when you clarified the doubts and questions that arised within at the time. Thank you.