help me see it

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Maryam

Re: help me see it

Postby Maryam » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Once i finished reading your last reply i sensed an end to my involvement in this forum.
does seeing that there no self make you take things less personally and serious? Does it allow you to get over matters better and more quickly? Because i sense that now.

i like the fact that i am thinking less, it makes feel easy and more free. i agree with you last quote, i know i am on the slide to freedom which is probably why it makes me less attached to these emotions which arise. I don't make something a problem anymore, or more like my mind doesn't turn it into a problem. Have i become more understanding of the workings of the mind then?

am i allowed to ask you questions about your journey on seeing no self?

vinceschubert

Re: help me see it

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:21 am

Maryam, can you answer these questions please.
They will give me a good idea of any remnants of self.
i need to get 3 other guides to confirm that you have passed through the gateless gate, then you will be invited to join a Facebook group where 'gatecrashers' support each other.
There are many new 'skills' to be considered as you are entering a whole new world now.
Anyway, lots of this kind of processing happens in Unleashed, so "friend" me on Facebook and i will invite you to join.(when confirmation occurs)
https://www.facebook.com/vince.schubert
and a small doc worth reading here; http://liberationunleashed.com/PDF/Awakened.pdf
1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever? how about self, is there anything that is separate from everything else?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it feel to see this? describe in detail.

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it.

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?

6) When you say "I", what are you referring to?

7) Is there an experiencer experiencing, or is there only experience?

Actually look. Does experience belong to the body, or does the body belong to experience?

8) What did you experience at the moment you awoke?

9) Describe your experience in the hours and days following awakening

Return to “THE GATE”