What is life

Dansk, Nederlands, Suomeksi, Portuguesa
adilerten

Re: What is life

Postby adilerten » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:16 pm

görüntü ve görüntünün ne oldugunu söyleyen düşünceler bir benmidir ?
Değildir, bunu daha önce yapmıştık.
ok.
Aşağıya diğer rehper arkadaşların da görebilmeleri için final sorularımıza verdiğin cevapların ilgili bölümlerinden ihtiyacımız olan bölümlerin ingilizcesini yazacağım.
Onay vermelerini ya da soru sormalarını bekleyeceğiz.
Tekrar görüşeceğiz.

Sevgiyle.
Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof."
Buddha

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 pm

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?

I is only a word because of language. it is not found in reality so that has never existed before

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience.
Describe it fully as you see it now.

As far as i can see Self is just a label. and labelling like this effects thoughts and creates a sense of self. But when it is seen once it is seen that its imaginary.the feelings also change.
For example I dont care about humiliated or praised because this i doesn't exist.

3) How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.

If this is what i see, it feels like an unneccesary part or piece has fallen away. Stickyness of thoughts reduced. I realized that thought distort what is..
Seeing the automaticness of behaviours and seeing there is no free will has brought a sense of calmness.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

The question "where exactly in the body is this i" made me look

5) a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control.

Just like decision it self being not decided also happens itself. There is no reason. Which decision is suitable is chosen automaticly that moment.
Even when suitable situation chosen there is no choser or chosing.

b) What makes things happen? How does it work?

there is a movement. but i cant say how and where it comes from

c) What are you responsible for?

Responsibility is a story like free will. Maybe it is said to make people believe. If i commit a crime i will be arrested but it is already inevitable that i will do that crime. it is again inevitable for me not to commit that crime also..

6) Anything to add?

How am to be sure that there is realization now ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After questions about the final questions: (Blue is Me, Black is Emrah)

6) Anything to add?

How am to be sure that there is realization now ?

When you realized Santa is not real. You know he is not real.
Someone comes and says "this will happen when you understsand santa is not real" do you believe this or see your own experience ?
All experiences are unique. Not things we hear or read. Experience matters.
Realizing there is no self is not the end. It is a big difference in understanding itself. It is a start to a free fall.

Please write your own expectations for us to look more.

On this site i read what happens after realization and these things contiditoned me that there will be a big difference about perceivement. http://www.no-self.com/site/2b6ef544de0 ... nials.html

Please give examples about Q5 A and C. How you seen through your experiences (daily life) that there is no free will, decider, chooser, controller etc and how you have seen through your experience via daily life, how you are not responsible for anything ?

Before lu. i guess i had this realization but here i understood strongly. I was resisting so much to change one incident a while ago. Then somehow dropping resistance happened and felt better. But now while something is happening; there is watching without idea of controlling. Sometimes ideas about judging and control again appears but it doesnt posess me. After this i am not using word "i will"...i will use "lets see what will happen"

Ok look right now and to tell you if he can find a separate self anywhere?

I read somewhere someone loves his dog. Teacher asked why you love your dog ? he answers cause it is "MY" dog.
in that site gives me expectations i read someone looks at the mirror and doesnt see him self.
When you ask me "where in the body is this self" no where to be found.
But in mirror i dont have experience like that!

When you look at the mirror ? What is that seen in direct/actual experience ?

It is an image.

Is that image and the thought describing that image a "me-self?"

No!
Buddha

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 am

Sevgili Emre,

Final sorularına verdiğin direk ve samimi cevaplar için ve şimdiye kadar ki yolculuğumuz için teşekkür ederim. Diğer rehperler tarafından da illüzyonu gördüğün görüldü.

Evine hoşgeldin.

Kısa süre içerisinde Liberation Unleashed aftercare facebook gruplarına katılmak için mail alacaksın. Oradaki paylaşımlar yorumları okuyabilir sohpetlere katılabilirsin.

Bundan sonrada inançları temizleme sürecin devam edecektir.

Sevgilerimle.

Adil.
Buddha

Return to “Other Languages”