Ready to see

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Kreatenivc

Re: Ready to see

Postby Kreatenivc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 pm

As I see this the " I " doesn't exist as we usually understand it. There is one omnipresent awareness which experiences infinite number of realities simultaneously. I would say I am awareness, inseparable part of totality. So I have no self, I possess nothing and at the same time I possess every possible thing that exist. Because there is no separate " I " but everything belongs to everything. I am like a drop in the ocean. I know I exist, but have no separate self. I can not be divided from the wholeness and I can not define where I end and the other drops begin. But one drop of water can have different experience than another - and contributes to the whole experience of one awareness.

All the best,
Jure

Metta777

Re: Ready to see

Postby Metta777 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Good Jure, Happy New year!!, Now say all that you just said to me without an I used in the paragraph. Like.....As this is seen...... :-) Warmly, Metta
"This too shall pass"

Return to “ARCHIVES”