Abelar

ABELAR

Re: Abelar

Postby ABELAR » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Je la traduis par "comment vous sentez-vous de voir ceci ainsi? (prendre conscience de cette illusion...), est-ce correct?
Bises.
Ab

cattleya

Postby cattleya » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 am

Bonjour Ab,

Je traduirai plutôt par "qu'est-ce qui est ressenti en voyant cela?"
Bon, ça se ressemble, d'accord mais il y a une petite nuance...
Oui, je profite bien de mes vacances!!
Love
Cat

ABELAR

Postby ABELAR » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Bonjour Cat,

Bon, je vais essayer de répondre en anglais, en espérant que l'on comprenne ce que j'ai voulu dire....
Bon courage!
"My" answers are :
1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
No, there is no "Me", "me" is a thought, a creation of mind. The "Me" is an illusion. It has no form, it is a belief that there is identification. "Nothing" identifies with the idea of ​​"me" ... It's like a dream. During the dream, we identify with the character believed to be, that we're playing. But the character of the dream never existed, pure illusion. When you wake up, the character disappears, the mask falls. Thus, the "me" has never existed! It has no reality.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
The illusion of separate self begins at the moment of identification with « me ».  From Nothingness emerges from the manifestations of life,"bubbles" of life, stories of life ... consciousness' s experiment itself.. But the « be »  (in frenche : « l'être ») is identified with the story, the character played and by identifying the character was separated from the others. Like a veil over his eyes, the « be » no longer sees himself as the « BE » (in french : « l'ETRE ») but as an individual with an ego, an « me », and he begins to believe in its own existence.

3) How does it feel to see this?
I feel a release. “But what do I bother to look for all these years! And it's so easy!” Nothing to do. Look, look, look ... Things happen by themselves ... There is nothing to seek, enlightenment does not exist, it is a thought. I watch a movie, the movie life ... I feel that what I see are habits, energy crystals, crystals learned, unconscious identifications ... but it's not a problem!, It is ....... and it is not ..... it's part of the dream ...

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion.
In fact, it's like a dream. When you dream that you are a character ...In your dreams you are this person, you live what your character lives, you talk, you're scared, you suffer (in a nightmare, for example). And then you wake up ... your dream is over and you see that it was only a dream, an illusion. You can even say that some dreams are larger than life ... Well what is called "our reality" is really a dream! It is constantly identified with the character: the « me »,the ego. We do not see that this is an illusion ... and in fact, our reality is like a dream....

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
The breakthrough was when I realized at once that seek enlightenment was just thinking, in fact there was nothing to look!Suddenly I saw my mistake, all that "I" did was to produce thoughts. In fact there is nothing to look for ... there is nothing. I saw that "I saw"was a thought, and that "I saw that I saw" was still a thought ... Nothingness of which forms arise, stories....

Voilà...
Pour ce qui est d'aider, je ne suis ni pour ni contre, je me sens encore bancal! mais tout ça ne sont que pensées et croyances!
A très bientôt CAT...
Love
Ab

Return to “Français (archives)”